1.0 H.I. Boa SEEKING 0.1 Hog Island Boa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.0 H.I. Boa SEEKING 0.1 Hog Island Boa

Handsome, Suave, Male Hog Island Boa with gorgeous coloring is seeking a future mate. Prefers a woman that is approx 1-2 year old with nice coloring and a good tempermant but may settle on a younger one.

(Interested in outright purchase or possible trade... contact me at [email protected] or PM here on the the site. )

Re:1.0 H.I. Boa Seeking 0.1 Hog Island Boa

Have your Hogg call 1-900-Boa-Babes! It's only $20.95 per minute. He'll definately find his chick there! b27.gif

Comment

That is funny... but phone sex just isnt the same as the real thing
      The ad is serious is serious though..... I am looking for a Female Hog Island. So if anyone has any lines one please let me know!

Comment

I know you're serious, but I was just trying to lighten it up. I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Comment

I knew you were just kidding... I just wanted to make sure everyone knew it wasn't a total joke!

It's funny how sometime we can mean one thing when we type and have it come across in a totally different manner.

I did find one though.... a nice looking approx 3' female from native spirit reptiles. At $200.00 shipped it was an average price but she sounds very healthy and nativespirit was great to deal with so far. She should be here tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
          X