First Trip Out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Trip Out...

8) Well we made our first trip out on the big waters today of the season, wooohooo it was great and we had some fun.. I got sun burnt, Oh man was that water freezing.. It wont warm up alittle till end of June or July depends how warm it stays durring the days.. Something still aint right with the throtle so she goes back to the shop for another tune up..Befour we make the big trip out, dont want to get stuck out there in them waters with a broke down boat.. LOL!!! First pic up me showing my mom what the inside of the boat looks like when its packed with all our stuff.. :P I had to help her up onto the trailer as shes to short to see in...

Re:First Trip Out...

8) Next pic, the only one i had left on the film, da what a dummy i should have looked to see how many was left... :-[ Sleeping Bear Dunes, beautiful blue waters..

Comment

8) Our port for the day.. beautiful Northport, that is the nicest little town and great homemade icecream parlor, they have everything, not a huge crowd of people, quiet and gorgeous. The port service people are just nice as can be... Look at all that beautiful white sand all along that cove....

Comment

8) Next small trip over night at my fav port and place to go with the boat.. Harbor Springs.. I just wanted to share with ya all... Can you tell which one of those boats is ours? LOL!!! Just kidding..... ;D ;D

Comment

[quote author=Barracuda_41 link=board=18;threadid=2533;start=msg16259#msg1625 9 date=1055977583]
          8) Next small trip over night at my fav port and place to go with the boat.. Harbor Springs.. I just wanted to share with ya all... Can you tell which one of those boats is ours? LOL!!! Just kidding..... ;D ;D
          [/quote]is your boat the 1 on the far right of your pic underwater s36.gif?? lol j/k ;D.did you take the aeropics?? nice looking getaway spot b27.gif.and dont cha hate it when ya take the last 2 pics and forget to bring more film >? been there done that s3.gif

Comment

Working...
          X