new surinam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surinam

(hope this is the right forum for this...)
    wow, i was at the exotic pet store today and i saw the most beautifull surinam i've ever seen. i just could'nt resist so i put a down payment on him and i'll be picking him up tomorrow. i'll post a pic first thing tomorrw when i get him home. i can't wait. so yeah, pix soon. peace

Re:new surinam

Congrats StarBomb,

Surinams are great. Got my first two this year, and the tails if you get the right ones they are on fire..)

Just make sure you work with them alot. The females can get over 12 foot and 100 pounds. I have been told time and time again, Surinams can be real nippy. The ones I got are very relaxed, and no bites yet.. But I also hold them several times a week..

Good luck with them and share some pics..

Steve

Comment

8)wow congrats StarBomb, on your new baby.. sounds like the little beauty caught your eyes..hehehehe!!

Comment

Congragulations. Hope all goes well with the new boa.

Comment

yea congratulations starbomb be sure to share its beauty with us!!!

Comment

hey starbomb how is the new surinam???

Comment

;D Congrats..A buddy of mine has 2 Surinams.. One is 8 Feet and the other is 9 feet there beautiful Boas and there both tame as can be!

Comment

Hey StarBomb,

You get the Surinam yet?

I love the two I have. Just make sure you don't try to keep and feed them like they are BCI's. Big food makes them regurge and they like things abit warmer and need higher humidity.. Not to mention they will need a 6x3 cage when they get big..

Share some pics..

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X