Cajun Mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajun Mice

Got my order of 25 rat fuzzy's today from Cajun Mice. I must say they are perfect. Alot bigger than I expected, but my snake still should be able to get them down. They are so clean and healthy looking. I highly suggest buying your mice and rats from them! I have never seen rat fuzzy's so fat and healthy.

Re:Cajun Mice

How much did 25 cost??

Comment

I agree with you, Welsh, I think they are great. Their size scale for adult rats is a little different than RodentPro's, so their adult rats seem to be a little smaller than RodentPro's. Regardless, I still have no complaints with them at all. Their rats and the packaging are great. The price of the feeders and shipping is also pretty good as far as many frozen rodent suppliers go.

By the way, 25 fuzzy rats is $12.38, plus shipping.

Bry

Comment

i looked at the cost for them and rodent pro i came out cheaper with rodent pro. but i have heard all good things about them

Comment

Rodent pro for shipping and everything was 43 dollers.
          Cajun mice with shipping, and vacume sealed in packs of three fuzzy's was 46 dollers. Only three doller difference, and cajun mice vacume seals there rats, rodent pro dosent. >

Its great since I wont be using them all at the same time, there sealed in packs of three! Its freakin GREAT! ;D

Comment

I have to say, the only downfall of rodentpro.com is they don't vacuum seal their orders. I've heard nothing but good things about Cajun Mice myself.

Comment

Yep, if they arent vacume sealed then they can get feezer burn real fast and you will have to throw them away. Rats that have been vacume sealed last for years...... thay say.

Comment

I wouldn't say years, but a little longer than non sealed.

Comment

I am just going by what they say. In reality probably like 6 months at the most before they get too dried out.

Comment

lol; gross i have a vaccum sealer for my meats so its all good and i can put them in packs of 2 , one for each baby

Comment

I buy from cajun mice it actuly cost me less through them then rodent pro... but I don't know why rodent pro cost me alot more to get it sent.... but I keep 6 months worth of them... I like that they will put one in each bag for you... ecept for the small miceand lil' rats...
                      ERic aka...Red

Comment

Working...
                      X