July 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4?

So what are all you doing for the 4 of July?
    I just stocked up on some fireworks( I mean stocked up, freakin crap loads ;D ) So I will be hosting my own firework show on my street this year along with a cook out and plenty of Beer ( Kids dont drink its bad for you cwm8.gif )

Lets hear some of your plans...

Re:July 4?

;D flagusa.gif b28.gif flagusa.gif b28.gif flagusa.gif
    Well we are gona be out on the boat all day and do a shore cookout and then watch the fireworks from the boat over the water its neat to sit right under them and then come back here and have a bon fire and do fireworks out in the driveway, here its cool as its pitch black out and fireworks show up great. Im making wine slushies mmmmmmmmm good.... ;D ;D

b28.gif b28.gif b28.gif b28.gif b28.gif b28.gif b28.gif b28.gif flagusa.gif flagusa.gif flagusa.gif flagusa.gif flagusa.gif flagusa.gif

Comment

Big family get-together as usual. We'll have 50+ ppl over & a total of probably $400-$500 in fireworks. We bought about $150 ourselves.

Big BBQ & just a good ole' time!

Comment

Just a simple family BBQ if the weather holds. Maybe take the kids to the park to watch the fireworks..

Steve

Comment

hehe well since we are broke granny moneys bags paid for my cabin, but we have a family reunion every year on the 4th weekend and we all rent cabins on houston county lake. and they supply the fireworks (free show) and my cousins have a margerita machine business and they bring one every year so by sunday morning we should all be feeling no pain heheh!

Comment

My family will probably just relax and go to the park to watch the big fireworks show that gets put on there.

Comment

One expression: cwm8.gif

Comment

:'( > I have to work >

Comment

Awww that must really suck! What time you got to work till? Im a firefighter so we are going to probably
                  get a %$&@ load if calls > But hopefully they wont be to bad( hopefully no structure fires ) cwm23.gif

Comment

working right now... there is a parade and fly overs and I can here it because I work a block away and can't go... oh well I get off at 8 so i can still watch fire works....
                    Eric aka...Red

Comment

Benttoe, i feel for ya man... hope ya still have a good one... Red atleast you will be able to see the fireworks.. you all have one on me... hehehehehe!!

Comment

i start at 3:00 am i was home at a little after 3:00 pm and tomorrow is going to be a little longer day... i keep repeating to myself " I love my job I love my job" but i dont think its helps.

Comment

Happy 4th! Hope everyone had a great time.

Comment

:PWell we had a great time other than the fireworks in Cadillac were s5.gif and way not worth it, then there was the prob at the doc with the BLEEPIN rednecks and flatlanders from outa town that know nothing about what there doing hoggin up the doc and dont know how to get there boat on the trailer fast enough so other people can get theres out, those Bleepin , bleep bleep bleeps..... b10.gif then we came home and did our own fireworks... ;D

Comment

Well I had a good 4th. I am pretty much def from the fireworks I let off, wheww didnt know I had bought stuff that big!!!

But the good knew, no cops were called, I didnt get to drunk, and I got to see my girl after all that fun

Can't wait for next year, its gona be even better.

p.s think about this, its weird. In one year, at this same time, some of us are going to be talking about this all over again. mmmm weird weird stuff. lol Barracuda get ready for next year!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X