Stormy day out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormy day out..

8)well heres few pics of some of us out on the lake and sure enough a storm came in and Dawn got few pics as it was rolling in on us as we were going thru the cannal from lake to lake, she was in her boat taking the pics.... Enjoy.. First up Dawns better half on the tube.... ;D

Re:Stormy day out..

HA!!!! JR out on the tube, here its starting to get flunky out as the storm gets closer, just after this pic they went by us and wham he fell off... lol!!!! ;D

Comment

Look its the party barge... LOL!! wow our boat looks dinky... :-[

Comment

Storm commin in on us as we went thru the cannal from lake Mitchell to lake Cadillac..

Comment

WOO HOOO, the campout is going to be great!!! Can't wait to go tubing and everything else at the lake!!!!

Comment

Reeks of fun!

Comment

RRRRRRRRRRRR i cant get that last pic of the storm to take sorry.. Yeah its a real blast we are out almost everyday on them lakes.... Evil your up next to go tubeing bud... LOL!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Was that today or this past weekend? So that's where are storms went!!! Darn you, I was looking forward to those storms and you took them away from me!!!! Oh well, I already lost my awning in the last one!!!

Comment

Hey, where the last pic of the storm go, the one through dawns windsheild with the bird poo on the window? That was some dark skies!!!!!!!

Comment

:-XOh crud did that pic really come in all i was getting was red X's sorry il try that again.... yeah Evil it was yesterday afternoon around 5 or 6 ish... we BBQ'd inside the screen house anyways even though it was rainning... Lets try this pic again.. yup Dawns windsheild... bird poo for sure... LMFAO!!! Let me know if the pic does come in... :-[

Comment

Looks like you had fun before the storm hit..)

Steve

Comment

Yeah, the pic came in. We got the storm last weekend and you guys got it this weekend!!! Hopefully yours wasn't as bad as ours was!!!!!!

Comment

8)Nope it wasnt bad some lightning and some rain for about a hr and that was it.. if we dont get like a day or two of solid rain it dont do us any good it just soaks right on up in the ground.. its been way to dry here... And Steve i could live out on the water, just give me a big enough boat to live on and im gone, but need room on it for the critters.. LOL!! Its a daily activity here durring summer... ;D ;D ;D JR says im a crazy driver HA!! you should see the way he drives, makes ya wana throw him over board... ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X