North Korean Standoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korean Standoff

i was wondering what every 1 else thinks about the North Korean standoff ? yesterday North & South Korea exchanged gun fire at the DMZ. also in the news there saying that the north will soon have a nuff nuke juice to start building nukes which could end up in the wrong hands..we dont need another 9/11..all we have to do is get china on our side and its on !!! whats yall thoughts on it ??

Re:North Korean Standoff

Well, my thoughts from the beginning how always been the same. I rarely pay attention to the news and media, but from what I have seen, it's just North Korea playing mind games with us. No, it doesn't look good, but if they continue to tease with their nuclear program being re-established, I think someone's in for a treat.

Comment

i think we will invade soon as the test a nuke or about to test 1...which could be in the next 3-4 months...

Comment

I will trust what the president thinks is best and give my full support. I just hope we will have more country's supporting us than when we went to war with Iraq. :-\

Comment

same here welsh...i support bush 100 % if he went after them..

Comment

[quote author=XzyluM link=board=18;threadid=2788;start=msg19038#msg1903 8 date=1058652757]
            if they continue to tease with their nuclear program being re-established, I think someone's in for a treat.
            [/quote]

I agree 100% on that one...

North Korea will definitely be in for a treat.

Comment

yea viper its just of a matter of when..plus that stuff poping off in africa libera or what every there name is..
              only part iam looking at w/ north Ker. is or could spark a draft since i understand that the milt has been on a freze for getting out pushing it to another year...i say carpet bomb them suckers in to hell..lol

Comment

N. Korea Warns of War Amid High Tensions ...

just to post an update...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...6&ncid=716

its starting to get ugly folks...its just a matter of time..btw if the linbk dont work just cut and pate it...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...6&ncid=716

Comment

Working...
                X