Selling some boas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling some boas

I just wanted to let everyone know sense not everyone might look at the classifieds, that i am selling All my snakes.

I recently thought i would not sell my Hypo Hoggs so i can make some Sunsets but i whent ahead and decided to. I will probly get back into them some time or another but for now i need the money and space.

All of them are sold except for

0:1 Albino Colombian high contrast square tail(Kahl) that i purchased from Clay not to long ago. She is $880 shipped with a Het Albino male(kahl) and both come with the feeding records i got when i purchased them from Clay.

And i have a 2005 (2 yr old) pair of Hypo Hogg Islands. They are around 6' in length and have nice color i think. They are 75% Hogg and 25% Colombian, so the offspring will be around 80% Hogg. Not to mention the Sunsets you will produce, which are bisicly super hypo Hoggs they are $780 shipped, im selling them cheap so they can sell faster. Here are the pictures of the snakes i have for sale. The original pics of my Albino should still be on Clays available page, it will say sold to Grant P. or Purcell. something like that.

Hypo Hoggs:

This is the Hypo Hoggs when they were juvies it will give a taste of what the normal Hypos will look like, the Sunsets will be even better:

Albino and het:

The other snake in this one is a Anery, not the het.

Het:

They are in the Classifieds.

Re: Selling some boas

What year is the Albino? 06?

Comment

The Albino and Het are 07

Comment

Hey did you ever find a home for those Woma's? Not that I can take them or anything still, but those were some da mn cool snakes!

Comment

Yea i did, the same guy that bought the Womas, 2:1 Hogg Islands, and the Anery. Now i only have the Albino and het, and the Hypo Hoggs. I guess no one wants Sunsets .

Comment

Man, sounds like a good deal and they are definately beautiful snakes. I'd take them in a heart beat, but got a touch of a cash issue at the moment. We're looking forward to starting a breeding project one of these days. All things come in due time I guess... hope you find a great home for them!
            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Wish you would have told me about the Woma. I am in search of a good looking male woma.

Comment

Hey did you guys happen to notice the date of the original post? lol! Yeah necro-posting!

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
                  Hey did you guys happen to notice the date of the original post? lol! Yeah necro-posting!
                  Haha, I didnt notice til I saw this post, lol.

Dude, If I had some money to spare right now.... I would SO be on top of the albino and het. Anyhow, I hope they go off to good homes, Good luck and sorry to see them leave ya bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X