New addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition

Well, after several months of researching, budgeting, and bouncing around the idea, I'VE ORDERED MY FIRST BOA!!!!! It will be arriving by airborn express Thursday morning. It's a 2 month old Central American red-tail. I've already set up a 40 Gal tank, UTH, 75 watt light.......all the necessities. I have a vet qualified to care for exotics as I already have a ball python and a chinchilla. I want to thank everyone on the forum for helping me reach my decision, as you have all been a wealth of knowledge and I appreciate that. I'll keep you all posted and try to get some pics of my new kid as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera. HOORAY!!!!

Re:New addition

Hey tofutedm,

Glad you did the research first.. I wish you all the luck with your new baby.. Can't wait to see the pics.. CA boas are real sweet looking.. If you have any questions, just ask..

Best of luck with your new baby..
    Steve

Comment

Congratulations on your new boa. If you have any problems, feel free to ask, we are here to help.

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck!!!! ;D

**Beth**

Comment

Congradulations tofutedm on your new boa, and it is definitly great that you did your research first.

Ah, snakes, they are like potatoe chips, you can't stop with just one,...atleast I couldn't LOL. ;D

Comment

Congrats there on the new
            addition!!!!!
            May you enjoy many many yrs with your boa...
            ;D

Comment

Working...
            X