What movies do you guys like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What movies do you guys like?

I like Sci-Fi movies and action movies. I would say my favorites are Blade 1 & 2, And Star-Trek Nemisis.

Re:What movies do you guys like?

ACTION MOVIES ALL THE WAY. JET LI OR JACKIE CHAN OR VAN DAMM OR THE LIST GOES ON BUT I HAVE TO INCLUDE THE BEST OF THEM ALL BRUCE LEE!!!

LEE

Comment

Fargo, requiem for a dream, and natral born killers...
      Those are my favorite move's
      I guess I like the screwed up dramas
      ERic aka....Red

Comment

Horror, all the way! Night of the Living Dead, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. GORE GORE GORE!

Comment

8)I like sci-fi movies and gorey also movies that are like midevil times things like that.. ;D

Comment

Horror movie's mostly. But my favorite's right now are LORD OF THE RINGS. Then the Matrix, 13 ghosts, anything with Adam Sandler. Do you guys remember The Labrynth with David Bowie?? I love that one! I've watched it since I was little!

**Beth**

Comment

Hey BMoore, yeah I remember The labrynth, it was a fun entertaining movie wasn't it, I remember watching that when I was little.

Comment

Loud movies, comedies, and action movies are my favorites.
                Armageddon, Matrix, Shanghai Nights, Legend of the Drunken Master, 13th Ghost... I could go on and on

Comment

I contact juggle like the guy in the labrynth...
                  It is perty fun...
                  You know david bowie didn't play all of his parts in that movie.. there where quit a few places where they used this guy michel motion
                  He is the best contact juggler of all time...
                  Hehe just thought I would throw that in there...
                  Eric aka...Red

Comment

Thats cool you guys all remember the Labrynth. You can do that Red? I love when he juggles those crystal balls like that. And it's funny you told me that cause I was just wondering like 3 weeks ago, if he was doing it that himself. I bought my kids the movie and they watched it like 7 times in 3 days. Okay I admit, I watched it a few times too. LOL

Eric, is that just a hobby, or do you use it proffesionally?

**Beth**

Comment

Actuly it is just a hobby but I am going to be devil sticking professionly perty soon... With them lit of fire...
                      If you buy the dvd or rent it you can watch I think it is a 30 min movie about michel motion...
                      He is amazing...
                      Eric aka...Red

Comment

I remember the Labrynth, that was a great movie!!! I like anything dark and most all horror movies. I think my favs now are The Crow, Interview with the vampire, Queen of the ****ed, Pumpkin head, Last of the mohicans, All the Hellraiser movies......And the list goes on and on!!!

Comment

As far as genre, sci-fi and action are tops. Star Tek is sacred. Car movies are cool, too.

For specifics, all ST TNG movies (specially First Contact), The Matrix, Enemy At the Gates, Saving Private Ryan, The Sixth Day, Jurassic Park I & III. Lest we not forget Gone In 60 Seconds or Fast & Furious.

Comment

OK, some good horror flicks, action movies (Bruce Lee), and twisited stuff.. But I have to admit I really liked "The Green Mile).. Also liked Dare Devil, Narc, etc.. Wife does the books for a video store so we get most of the new ones before they get released..

Steve

Comment

I pretty much like all sorts of movies. I guess it depends on they storyline of the movie that determines if I like it or not. I just picked up The Two Towers and Head of the State. Should both be great movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X