Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read Forum Members

Hi everyone..

One thing I truly love about this forum so much more then many out there, is we here tend to become a small online family. We help when we can, we are there for each others in time of need. I found this out in a big way with one of my rescues "Tear"..

I am asking everyone that can, to please pull together again.

One of the long term herp family members here "Evil_KaRoT" has lost his long term live in girl friend "Lily". She was taken unexpectedly last night. Most know Evil, but for those of you that don't. Evil is a super nice person, who cares a great deal for reptiles. Him and Lily have a super collection of mixed snakes, T's, Frogs as well as other creatures.

I am asking that everyone please go to "Clays" donate button on top of the forum and pitch in any amount you can, even a dollar will help. We would like to send a flower basket to Lily's services this weekend. I know it would mean a lot to Evil and his family and Lily and her family. Its real easy to just go to that main forum page and click on donate and give a few bucks and put the word Evil in payment info.... Any money over the cost of the flowers will be sent to Evil direct to help with bills. I know alot of folks are real tight with finds right now. I am.. but even a few bucks will help.. The donate button is PayPal and you can use a checking account, a check, debit card, or credit card..

We need to pull in and help one of our own out in times like this.. Hope you can help..

Please forgive me if this is written strange. I am not the best writer..

Thanks for reading..
    Steve Clark

Re:Please Read Forum Members

Omigod, I am so sad to hear this. My prayer's are with you Evil. My heart goes out to you and both of your family's. :'( :-[ Steve is very right in saying that we formed a sort of family in this forum community. God Bless.

**Beth**

Comment

Thank You Steve. I was going to post something about this, but I didn't want to look like I was begging for sympathy. But thank you for your kind words. :'( :'( :-\ :'( :'( :'( Honestly, just know that all of you are thinking about her, really means alot.

Lily I love you and miss you.

Comment

Just wanted to let folks know that I authorized this, and will forward every cent donated this week to do what we can. We are extremely sorry for the loss and, Evil, we want you to know that we are thinking of you and that we are here to do what we can.

You don't have to know someone personally to feel their pain.
        You don't have to know someone personally to consider them friends.

We may be a messed up family but hopefully Evil you can find peace and refuge here among us.

Thanks folks.
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

I am saddend to hear this. :'( I will be praying for you evil, lily and both of your familys. This online family is the best in the world, we all care deeply about each others problems and are there to have a few laughs and help each other out. God bless you evil, both familys, and most of all, lily.

Comment

My heart goes out to you Evil, and the rest of the family. I am very sorry to hear the bad news...

Comment

Same here i feel for Evil most of all i know how much she meant to u by personal expieriences being i see u almost everyday here at work as well as talk to u alot bud. i am truly sorry to hear this . remember i am always here for u a phone call and a 20 min drive away if that.

LEE

Comment

:'( :'( :'( :'( Nate, you know that i and john love yaz bud as much as if your our family.. That will never change, and Lily will always be with us no matter what.. She was the sweetest, kindest and most caring woman that i have ever had the pleasure of being close friends with. She has truely touched Cassies heart and if it wasnt for her Cassie would still be a closed up kid..And no matter what we will always be here for you!!! You stay strong and care for what she cared for most.. your animal babies.. They are all apart of Lily... Love ya buddy.. :'( :'(

Comment

omg im soooooo sorry thats aweful!!! we will be praying for you and her family and everyone is right we are here for you. keep your faith!

Comment

:'( :'( :'( I'm so sorry Evil,

My heart and prayers go out to you, and her family, ......sorry Evil, :'(

Comment

Evil, please accept our condolences on your tragic loss, you and your family will be in our prayers- The Kelly family

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.... know that my family and I are sending our thoughts to you.

Comment

dang.. did this just happen last night.??
                          I feel like I have missed somthing ???
                          I am sorry to hear about that evil.. Oh man that sucks..!
                          It is crazy how this stuff happens... Just hang in there man.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Comment

:'(
                            You should seek advice from Clergy or a Grief Consular. This is the most stressful thing that can happen to the human mind and it takes its toll chemically and physically on brain chemistry.
                            Please talk to someone, who understands the grieving process and can help you thru the stages of grief. I am sincerely sorry for your loss.
                            The people who come thru this kind of grief usally do better with profesional help to understand its a process that requires considerable time ...
                            Doug
                            :-[

Comment

Thank you all. I talked to her mother today and told her about this and what you all are doing. She thanks you all very much. We also discussed you guys sending flowers and such and we ask that you not send flowers. We ask that instead, donate the money to a no kill shelter or animal rescue group in her name. It doesn't matter whether it's a reptile rescue or other animal rescue and/or no kill shelter. She would appreciate that greatly. I mean Flowers are great and all, but by giving it to a needy rescue, the money would go to the one thing she care most about......Animals of all kinds. We ask that at least part of any donation go to that cause. Also, I know that most gas stations and almost all pet store in our area have donation jars for local shelters and/or wildlife rehabilatation centers. Please, in her memory every time you walk past one, put some kind of monies in for the animals, even if it's only 2 cents. Thanks you all for your kindness and your thought during this time. Thank you again.

Love
                              Nate and Lily

Comment

Working...
                              X