Hi All :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:Hi All

sorry i am late as well rowena welcome to the forums may u learn alot here as we all have o just to let u know i am known as the

PRESIDENT SPIDER WHIMP on this site lol i hate spiders and some keep them as pets so lol

LEE

Comment

LMAO, Lee the spider whimp. LOL Dude, spend some time with cuda, she'll change your mind. She did it for me, now I'm hooked. ;D 8)

Comment

;D ;D Not me i didnt do that Naaaaaa!! LOL!!! hehehe!! well the thing is people just dont realize tarantulas are not that bad. You here that Whimp LEE!!! Jay knows they are cool critters.. ;D ;D Wait till the show buddy your gona have some fun.. Rowena, dont let these clowns get to yaz.... ;D ;D

Comment

Yea cuda, I know. I can't wait for the show. Besides, you gotta pick the best looking T for me anyways. LOL ;D 8)

Comment

[move]NO SPIDERS CUDA LOL NONE WHATSOEVER ....NOW SNAKES I WILL BE WITH U ALL THE WAY WITH SNAKES OR LIZZYS BUT NO AND I REPEAT NO SPIDERS!!!![/move]

LEE

Comment

Lee do you have any idea how hard that is to read on broadban..LOL

Steve

Comment

LOL Steve.

Awww comon Lee, I know you ain't scared of something that is more afraid of YOU than you are of it. You know you want one. LOL 8)

Comment

I dunno. Lee, do you need a VP?????? I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!! I am with ya on that one. NO SPIDERS!!! *chants it, and holds up a sign NO SPIDERS* I dont care what any of you say either! *shivers*

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I appreciate it Now to just get me a boa...

Virginia

Comment

LOL welcome aboard vp lol and steve yes i know how hard it is to read that lol i am on broadband to u know well dsl same difference lol and jay spiders have a tendacy to meet the bottom of my shoe before i touch them lol

LEE

Comment

hehe why thank you! I have a tendency to pour flea shampoo on spiders....they really dont like it

Virginia

Comment

Hey Lee, just sing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song and all your fears will wash away. LMFAO :P 8)

Comment

Welcome to the site Rowena. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Thanks XzyluM So far, I am enjoying myself immensly

Virginia

Comment

Working...
                            X