New Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Post

I have just joined this forum and amreally enjoying pics and conversations i have observed so far ,i have always been afraid of snakes but as i have put in my biog. am part owner in one when my my man first started talking about getting ared tail i said... only if you build a room with a lock on it ... but rosie now lives in my bedroom and i actually am growing very fond of her i have had to learn to handle her (she is aprox 2 ft ) due to he is a truck driver and not always home to handle her daily.....
    i can let het curl on my wrist but have not got to the neck yet.....thanks for all the info and entertainment i have been getting observing today...

Re:New Post

Hi NC,

Welcome to the forums.. Glad you are enjoying yourself. We have a great bunch of people here. Thats why I spend all this time here..

If you have any questions about your baby, just post them. there is forums for just about everything here....

Post some pics of your baby when you can..

Steve

Comment

NC Angel,
      fear of snakes is very natural, just like with anything that we aren't very familiar with. I'm glad you've been beginning to handle your new baby. What you'll eventually find is that our wonderful snakes can be almost as freindly and tame as puppys (unfortunately, they don't seem to have the mental capacity to learn tricks,but they do develope very unique personalities). Not to mention, they are one of natures most facinating critters. Just always keep in mind that even though most of our pet snakes are bred and born in captivity, they are still by nature a wild animal, just like a lion, and need to be treated with respect. Just remember, most unpleasant snake experiences happen due to human error, like reaching in to grab your snake without washing your hands first. But you probably already know that. Before you know it, you'll see all the different varieties of snakes and say "ooooooh.......I want one of those". At least that's what I've been doing.
      Ted

Comment

Welcome to forums. You will learn so much, trust me! But beware, it's addicting! LOL ;D

**Beth**

Comment

8)Hello and welcome aboard nc angel, hope you enjoy it here and we are all here to help ya with anything you need to know... 8)

Comment

yup fear is natural i wouldnt even touch a snake before i met my hubby and he had a red tail. he was working so much in the beginning that id say babe feed your snake a few days would pass poor thing i knew it was hungry so i gulped it up one day and went and got some rats to feed the fed the snake. i was holding the rat going ok now snakie dont you bite me she never did she was real gentle trying not to get me when getting the rat. you could do anything to her she was a lil ***** cat. then i fell in love with her and now i have 3 of my own!! 2 boas and a corn snake

Comment

Hey Angel, welcome to the forums!!

My wife was afraid of snakes just like you, but one day I had her out walking around with her and I had my wife hold it first. Once she felt how soft she was and how cute she really was she let it wrap around her neck. After that, it was smooth sailing. She loves her now. I know it takes a little getting used to but you'll come around, trust me, my wife did. LOL Now if I can only get her to let me get a trantulla then were in business. Thank god for cuda somming by my house and talking to her about 'em. Now I just might have an iota of a chance. LOL ;D 8)

Comment

lol i cant believe the profanity blocker on here i said p ussy cat and it said girl thingy cat hahahahahahahahaha too funny

Comment

That is funny.. hehe You could like maybe put a dash or somthing
                  Lets see *****-cat
                  *****cat
                  lol
                  Eric aka...Red

Comment

Nope one word is how to do it...
                    hehe
                    Eric aka...red

Comment

well welcome to the wonderful world of red tail boas and let me tell you u will search other forums as well as this one but u will find yourself here the most of the time i know i have lol
                      i agree with JAY except for on the SPIDER part lol i don't like spiders at all!!! as u probably have seen already on the posts that i am the PRESIDENT SPIDER WHIMP of the site lol

welcome to the forums and may u learn alot here as i have in the few months that i have been on here.

LEE

Comment

Whimpy, Whimpy, Whimpy. Awwwww, look at the scared little spider boy. Run little scardy boy, run. Theres a spider on your shoulder.

J/K bro. You know your my boy. Just gotta ride the issue. LOL
                        You'll get over the spider thing Lee, all you gotta do is hold one once and bam, its all over before you know it. LOL 8)

Comment

Welcome to the site. Glad you found your way over here.

Comment

Working...
                          X