Allow me to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me to.....

Introduce myself! The name's Damen. A lot of my friends call me Big D though. So just call me what you want lol. Anyways, a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old from Chicago. I have been keeping snakes since May 08'. So not a real long time, however, I have come a far way. It all started out when i walked into petland and bought my first female normal ball python. Then one turned into 12. And now I'm also breeding this year. I love red tails and would really like to get one. There is a brick wall holding me back, my girlfriend. She thinks that red tail boas are aggresive and will kill us all. . So i took her to a local reptile shop and tried my best to get her to like them. There was no bugin' her. Oh well. However, I did find a Dumerils boa so I have one of them right now. It's all good though, cause she's been nice enough to let me keep all 13 snakes at her apartment. I bought a house so I'm waiting to move in. After that, Ball Pythons and RED TAIL BOAS out the waaazzzoooo. Alright well sorry for the life story and long post. Also, I would like to hear what you guys have and maybe a couple pictures. Trying to get ideas for the house and what to breed this next season. L8TER.

Re: Allow me to.....

sorry... cant get past your name. you got a tc?...modded? if so, post pics! as for the whole snake deal... i say trade in all the ball pythons and replace them all with boas. tell your gf that boas are more personable, cause we all know ball pythons are just couch potatoes! as for pics of our snakes... mine are in my sig; donut and fluffy

welcome

Comment

Well it was modded for a little while. Until I did a stupid thing and street raced and got caught cause the dumba** that was racing next to me couldn't handle his car and lost control and put me into a ditch at 80mph. Car flipped onto it's side, he ran into the median and back across into the same ditch and then cops showed up and yea, you know what happend from there. You got a car that's modded?

Comment

easy solution, drop the gf

Comment

Welcome. I have a project civic si I',m trying to get boosted. Just down to the computer now. Waiting for an update. If you have tips and tricks let me know.

Comment

Welcome to the RTB site and glad to hear you are hooked on boids!!! Best way to see other members animals is to look around the site ... I would suggest either the "Pictures Forum" or the "RTB Gallery". Enough pics to keep you looking until 2010 You can also check out enclosures and other things on the site. Good luck!!!

Regards,

Trey Stowell
            Wichita, KS

Comment

Hello and welcome! i was gonna post a thread will all my snakes in it but the images arent working and i'm too lazy to fix it... lol! so go look at my profile i should have pictures of all my snakes there... you're girlfriend will get used to it... i think... lol the media has ruined snakes for alot of people and its sad... my dad gave me the whole "you can get eaten" speach... lol My favorite question of all time that i get from people is "So, like, where do you keep all these snakes? are they in a cage?" lol

Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by tcboostin View Post
                Well it was modded for a little while. Until I did a stupid thing and street raced and got caught cause the dumba** that was racing next to me couldn't handle his car and lost control and put me into a ditch at 80mph. Car flipped onto it's side, he ran into the median and back across into the same ditch and then cops showed up and yea, you know what happend from there. You got a car that's modded?
                nope... i drive a truck now my decision was between a loaded tc or a double cab tacoma. i went with the tacoma cause i wanted a dirt bike too. all bad decisions, lol. for what ive paid for the truck, bike, and the knee surgery from the two... i could of had the sickest tc out there

Comment

Originally posted by Bigheinzer View Post
                  easy solution, drop the gf
                  I like your thinking!! I still have a while to i move into my new house, so just not yet cause she's letting me keep the snakes at her place since i can't have them here. So there goes that out the window!!!
                  Last edited by jhsulliv; 01-15-2009, 03:41 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by jvarner View Post
                    Welcome. I have a project civic si I',m trying to get boosted. Just down to the computer now. Waiting for an update. If you have tips and tricks let me know.

what year? i used to have the habenaro (sorry for the miss spelling) red pearl 2006 honda civic si boosted. Then a drunk driver hit me. Maybe i should stop getting and modding nice cars??? lol stuff usually seems to happen. what you need help with? I know a lot more about honda's than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stygian View Post
                      nope... i drive a truck now my decision was between a loaded tc or a double cab tacoma. i went with the tacoma cause i wanted a dirt bike too. all bad decisions, lol. for what ive paid for the truck, bike, and the knee surgery from the two... i could of had the sickest tc out there

Yea, i have big plans for my new 2008 Tc 5-spd. By the end of next year i hope it to be done. Then i'm buying a 2007 Chevy Avalanche, cause as much as i like making rice in my car, I gotta have a truck after hanging around all my friends who have trucks. I do get my truck fix though i plow in my buddies 2003 F-250 V-10 Triton with 8ft western steel blade, it's also lifted 6 inches and lit up like a christmas tree. Hey thanks for all the posts guys keep 'em coming. I love this forum more and more. I've been to so many forums and everybody tries to show off their knowlage and how many snakes that they have. It doesn't matter to me. Everybody knows the basics. Where we gain the knowlage is by keeping and caring for them. So hopefully i can learn from all your experiences. Later

Comment

I have an AEM FIC. Its a pain!!! Did you go stand alone? Any advice on a FIC? BTW mine is an 06 coupe too.

Comment

Originally posted by jvarner View Post
                          I have an AEM FIC. Its a pain!!! Did you go stand alone? Any advice on a FIC? BTW mine is an 06 coupe too.

I hate you, i miss my Si. It was like a family when i had it. Yea, I had the Greddy E-manage ultimate with the Greddy turbo kit at 7psi on stock motor. I just installed the turbo kit myself along with the e-manage, (only did that cause i payed the extra cash for the plug and play) put it on the back of my buddies 25ft trailer and halled it up to a performance shop to tune it for me i didn't wanna screw with it. lol sorry. try AEM Fuel / Ignition Controller (F/IC) p/n 30-1910 they have tuning tips on there to help you get a base line i guess. Then just take it over to a shop to tune it. also try www.honda-tech.com they are decent people on there.

Comment

Comment

That was my 2.4 liter 12 on street tires 11 on slicks ALLMOTOR Civic .

I miss her

Comment

Working...
                              X