...i dunno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...i dunno

im not good at these kind of things, so... i just found this on my facebook after getting home from work and thought some of you would want to know...
    Eric Brunson

...... to all of Erics friends....I am so sorry to let you know this way... but Eric passed away last night 1/19/09
    eric brunson = bowie

i dont know any info yet. like i said, i just got home. but i do know that he left a wife and three kids (a boy and two girls). i dont have any source of contact for his family, but if you would like a link to his, or his wife's facebook, ill will be more than willing to send it to you

R.I.P.

Re: ...i dunno

Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry to hear this!! I didn't really know him, but I've read a lot of his posts. I feel so overwhelmed with sadness right now for his family. I've been through this myself before, when my husband died a little over 2 years ago. I can only imagine how his family is feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Comment

Bowie is dead! Wow!! That is crazy!!!!! Hopefully this is not real... Thanks for sharing JR.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Originally posted by Stygian View Post
        im not good at these kind of things, so... i just found this on my facebook after getting home from work and thought some of you would want to know...
        eric brunson = bowie

i dont know any info yet. like i said, i just got home. but i do know that he left a wife and three kids (a boy and two girls). i dont have any source of contact for his family, but if you would like a link to his, or his wife's facebook, ill will be more than willing to send it to you

R.I.P.
        OMG!!!! WHAT!!!! NO!!!! ;( i'm speechless...

Comment

wow...this is horrible!! im speechless as well...we had just talked last week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
            wow...this is horrible!! im speechless as well...we had just talked last week!!!
            i think i talked to him like two or three days ago... and nothing was wrong... i cant help but wonder what happened... this is so sad...

Melissa

Comment

I talked to him in the last couple of days--he was the only one on the chat and we talked for a while. Are you sure? I can't see the facebook at work either. Please let me/us know if anyone has any more information. I'm totally in shock....
              http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

His las log in date on this site was yesterday. Unless his family logged in to see the site. This is really crazy. Hopefully, this is not true.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

This is so sad, we talked quite a few times. Not a ton of boa peeps in UT. If anyone has his contact info please PM me. I live close to his family and may be able to offer some help.

Comment

It's so sad when somebody passes and leaves behind a family. Hopefully its not true. Please keep us posted

Comment

I hope this isn't true, but if it is.... my condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Gosh Bowie Eric I hope this is not true. You are a great guy.
                        Please find out more info anybody who can ?
                        I hope I don't have to give my Condolences to Erics family
                        This is shocking !

Lar M
                        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Has anyone heard anything more, it shows his last activity was today.
                          If so my thoughts go out to his family.

Comment

I am shocked!! I wonder if he'd been sick.....some of his pics I've seen, it appears he was pretty thin, pale, etc. leading me to believe this was from a preexisting illness

Comment

PLEASE keep us informed about Bowie!!! This is a sudden shock to me.
                              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                              X