Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sponsorship for a member... Pay it Forward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship for a member... Pay it Forward!

I'd like to offer someone a sponsorship for a year...why...because someone on this site was kind enough to have sponsored me, and now that I upgraded myself, I'd like to pay it forward and offer a premium sponsorship to another member.
    Any takers?

re: Sponsorship for a member... Pay it Forward!

Wow Robbin what a nice thing to offer. I am good as I just renewed my sponsorshop not to long ago. This just shows how awsome are members are. Thanks and I'm sure someone will step forward.
    Take care Robbin you rock.

Comment

Thats quite an offer, I love this website more and more....I intend to upgrade my membership soon but I'm new around here so I wouldn't feel right accepting that offer just wanted to say.....WOW thats awesome!

Comment

Like I said Robbin...you're a sweetheart!

PLUS.....

You ROCK! LOL!

Comment

I will take it. I love this site and I like the pay it forward thing. Thanks a lot, I want to be part of this 'family' for a while.

Comment

Robbin, that is a really cool thing to do. This is a part of what makes this forum so great, the family atmosphere. You rock!!!!

Comment

Ok dsimpson. let me msg Clay and we will set it up ok? I'm only too glad to be able to do it, I dont who it was but someone sponsored me for a year as a premium user and it really was kind beyond words and whoever it was I want to say thank you and it didn't go unnoticed, so in that persons honor I am gladly paying it fwd. :P This site rocks. I loves my family here.

Comment

Thanks Robbin!

I am really excited about this, you are a wonderful person, some people would just forget an act of kindness like that as it faded into the past. Speaks volumes about your character, especially to pass that kindness on to someone else.

Comment

That is awesome Robbin.

Steve

Comment

That's super cool. Bravo Robbin.

Comment

thats is realy cool..i also would have said yes but im pretty new around here so i just dont think it would be right..thats a very nice thing ur doin

Comment

You know what DIESEL, I've seen you post around here and you're a decent person so yeah...think I'll do two sponsorships ...Merry Christmas early lolol and Happy Birthday too!

Comment

Originally posted by RobbinLara View Post
                          You know what DIESEL, I've seen you post around here and you're a decent person so yeah...think I'll do two sponsorships ...Merry Christmas early lolol and Happy Birthday too!
                          WOW! You go girl! Just AWESOME!

I was tryin to rep you girl but it won't let give you anymore! So someone PLEASE rep this girl for me!

Comment

Robbin represents everything this forum stands for.

I have enabled the Champion Level memberships for dsimpson and DIESEL75

I also extended Robbin's core membership for another full year.

This is pay it forward at it finest.

Will others step up and sponsor others that may not be able to do so themselves? Who knows maybe they will. I will honor them with the same extension on their own account as well.

Robbin thanks for being such a big part of our family here!
                            To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                            -Clay English
                            Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

YOU, Robbin, are a ROCK STAR!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X