More for our military fams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More for our military fams....

Don't worry, this one won't make you cry... at least not 'till April 1st. at 7:30 PM.

Here's a brief synopsis that came through my email at work. Looks like a good show.. for EVERYONE to watch.
    Here's the link to the website
    SESAME - Talk Listen Connect - Deployments Homecomings Changes

And the synopsis:
    On Wednesday, April 1st at 7:30pm, UNC-TV will be airing a Sesame Street production called "Coming Home." This video is an excellently done story of several military families and how the adjustments to battle wounds, both seen and unseen, affect the whole family. Queen Latifah, John Mayer and the Sesame Street Muppets share with these real families the path to a "new normal" when a parent/spouse has suffered physical or mental wounds.
    Having screened this video, I believe anyone who works with children and families in any way, should watch. Parents should watch it with their children, in case they have questions about the stories told. It is a worthy message for any families where a parent caregiver has experienced a permanent traumatic injury and/or post-traumatic stress, even though the content focuses on military families. You will be touched by this video.
    Further information and other materials about and for military families are available at this link:
    SESAME - Talk Listen Connect - Deployments Homecomings Changes

Best to all,
    Samara

Re: More for our military fams....

My wife will enjoy this if she has a chance to watch it.

Comment

Working...
    X