***First WAVE CALENDAR LIST...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***First WAVE CALENDAR LIST...

I am hoping to have everything finalized by tomorrow and i will take it to the printing place to get them printed...i was told if i get it to him by NO LATER than Tuesday...that i could have them by Friday. So here are the ones that will be going out hopefully this coming Saturday!

In no particular order...

WORLEE HAWKINS....... 3
    Joel Gonzalez.............. 1
    Nathan Biller............... 1
    Megan Mckinnis........... 1
    Roderick Acevedo........ 1
    Chris Przepiora............ 3
    Christopher Sutton....... 1
    Jeffery Terry............... 2
    Travis Russell.............. 1
    Kimberly Tsuei............. 1
    David Blackwood.......... 2
    Berkeley Knebel........... 5
    Michael Lynch............. 1
    jeff ronne sr............... 15
    david kearns............... 2
    Michael Bockman......... 2
    shawn p west............. 3
    Chris DeLange............. 1
    Mike Prasad................ 2
    Jennifer Hughes........... 2
    Marc Buchtel............... 6
    Steve Lacroix.............. 5
    David Rock.................. 1
    Steve Hamm................ 6
    Sean Robbins............... 1
    Jeffery Sargent............ 2
    david morgan............... 10
    Joseph Laubscher......... 1
    Benjamin J Webb.......... 2
    Christopher Coverdill..... 2
    Michael Gogue............. 3
    Scott Ross................. 2
    Linda S Demadura........ 2
    kerri kadis................... 1
    Mike Dirty................... 3
    ryan crissman.............. 1
    Jimi Reed.................... 1
    Ernest Leal................. 3

If your name is not on there, it means i have not recieved payment on my paypal account. If you were waiting for a quote and i did not respond...PLEASE be patient with me..it has been so hard to keep up with the designing and ad sales and trying to make sure everything is in order...please PM me again to ask for a quote. I am so sorry gang...this has been a big job.
    Last edited by BigPaPaErnest; 10-27-2009, 07:47 AM.
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: ***First WAVE CALENDAR LIST...

Good work and thanks again for all the time you put into this.

Steve

Comment

Ok well this went pretty good for the First Wave...no one has PMd me yet. We have a first order of 102 Calendars!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! That makes $102 raised so far for the forum PLUS the Ads!
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Hey, E. Had I known that you were doing all of this yourself I would have offered to help out in the creation of the calendar in some way. Perhaps chalk it up to my just not paying attention, but I didn't realize this was a one-man project until just recently.

I've been a digital artist since 1994. I have 13 years experience in print design (working at ad agencies, doing package design, working as a production artist, etc), and I have 5 years experience in my current field (CG artist - 3D illustration & animation). If you need help next year let me know. What apps are you using for the layout? Illustrator, InDesign, Quark? I currently own Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Design Premium) so I'm loaded for bear when it comes to 2D & print work.

Comment

Originally posted by MLynch View Post
          Hey, E. Had I known that you were doing all of this yourself I would have offered to help out in the creation of the calendar in some way. Perhaps chalk it up to my just not paying attention, but I didn't realize this was a one-man project until just recently.

Yeah, I offered him some help too. He's a stubborn old man who wants to do everything himself...

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
            Ok well this went pretty good for the First Wave...no one has PMd me yet. We have a first order of 102 Calendars!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! That makes $102 raised so far for the forum PLUS the Ads!
            That is very good for a first order. Congrats everyone!!!

Steve

Comment

I know I can't wait to get mine! After seeing the vid I might have to get more to give to friends.

Comment

Originally posted by MLynch View Post

I've been a digital artist since 1994. I have 13 years experience in print design (working at ad agencies, doing package design, working as a production artist, etc), and I have 5 years experience in my current field (CG artist - 3D illustration & animation). If you need help next year let me know. What apps are you using for the layout? Illustrator, InDesign, Quark? I currently own Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Design Premium) so I'm loaded for bear when it comes to 2D & print work.
                I am using CS4 (Master Collection) as well and did all the layouts on PhotoShop and then put them together on InDesign. You sound like a double of me in the experience...except i started a bit earlier than you I started out in with a computer that was called an XT 8088. It had a whopping MONOChrome monitor, needed disks to start up and had a killer 640k of RAM and a 20 Meg Harddrive! THOSE were the days!....i do aprciate the help offer, but like Pando says..i am STUBBORN (NOT OLD!!!) and i always had stuck by the saying, "If you want something done right, Do it YOURSELF" NOT SAYING you would do it wrong...just that when we have visions of what we want and know how to do it...it makes it eaiser. Thank you and YOU can help next year with something, i will keep you in mind!

YouTube - 8088 boot up

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                Yeah, I offered him some help too. He's a stubborn old man who wants to do everything himself...
                I'm NOT OLD SONNY!!! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!
                Ernest

Comment

No problem, E. I know exactly where you're coming from. There have been gigs that I could have handed portions off to other artists to make my life easier, but I just did the whole thing to keep it unified and consistent. Sometimes it's just easier to not have to explain everything to someone because it would take less time to just do it yourself.

And by all means - if you need help just give me a holler.

As for my first computer... I went professional in 1994, but I started on an Apple IIe in 1983. It had no internal HD for storage, operated using 2 5.25" floppy drives (one drive for running applications, the other for saving data), it came with a whopping 128K of RAM, and had a blazing 1 MHz 6502 processor! ...And the OS was written in ProDOS. ...I'm getting all misty just thinking about it.

Comment

I just ordered 3 Calendars.

Comment

Working...
                    X