*** RTB T-Shirts***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** RTB T-Shirts***

I would like to get an RTB shirt. I know we already have calendars, but we need a better way to identify each other while at shows.

What do you all think? I think it would be great, and help out our community!

Re: *** RTB T-Shirts***

It would be awesome. But I just recently looked into it and if you don't have connections it pretty expensive. Your lookin at $40+ dollars for the screen and addtional cost for size,letters,and amount of shirts. When I figured it out you where looking at $20 maybe more a shirt.

Comment

I'm game, I think if someone came up with a cool design and posted it alot of members would buy it if the price was right. I say you start something.

Comment

I would be very interested in a shirt. If anyone comes up with a design I have some good connections at a shirt place!

Comment

I don't think $20 is too much and I'm sure alot of peop[le would pay that. I hope something works out.

Comment

I am game, for 2 or 3 easy......

And I have the design already...

THE COVER OF THIS YEARS CALENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It rocks

Comment

I like the idea. I would buy 2 or 3 myself.

Comment

It would be awesome. But I just recently looked into it and if you don't have connections it pretty expensive. Your lookin at $40+ dollars for the screen and addtional cost for size,letters,and amount of shirts. When I figured it out you where looking at $20 maybe more a shirt.

Comment

Personally, I like simple logos if anything at all. Clay's "Delilah" logo and RedTailBoas.com would look sick on a hoodie or a T.

Clay had some some stuff up on CafePress years ago but I tried to order from it last year and it didn't work. He might have a link somewhere if he chimes in on this thread. It was cool though. He had all kinds of RTB swag from bumper stickers to coffee mugs and mouse pads.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                    Personally, I like simple logos if anything at all. Clay's "Delilah" logo and RedTailBoas.com would look sick on a hoodie or a T.

Clay had some some stuff up on CafePress years ago but I tried to order from it last year and it didn't work. He might have a link somewhere if he chimes in on this thread. It was cool though. He had all kinds of RTB swag from bumper stickers to coffee mugs and mouse pads.
                    I would agree,a simple Red "Delilah".

Comment

Hey guys---you're a day late and a dollar short---LOL. This has already been addressed so stay tuned for updates.....
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I would buy one. I like the idea of being able to identify members at shows. I always plan to try and make connections at shows but it's easier said than done. Shows are chaos.
                        Maybe girls could get nice cute fitted shirts?

Comment

Working...
                        X