Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 foot rattlesnake in St Augustine!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 foot rattlesnake in St Augustine!!!!!

Rattlesnake Found In St Augustine | Life And Whines of David Appelman

I guess it is possible for a rattlesnake to get that big maybe that picture of the old guy with the shovel may possibly be true.

let me know what you guys think.

Re: 15 foot rattlesnake in St Augustine!!!!!

holy cow if that is real that a big ing snake that might be real though it looks real to me

Comment

Saw this on a different forum I'm really upset they always kill snakes rattlesnakes any snakes
      Although people said from the size of the head no way was it that big .

They said 6-7 feet tops

Eastern Diamond backs are becoming pretty scarce ,I can't believe they killed it
      instead of relocating it ,makes no sense [email protected]

Lar M
      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
        Saw this on a different forum I'm really upset they always kill snakes rattlesnakes any snakes
        Although people said from the size of the head no way was it that big .

They said 6-7 feet tops

Eastern Diamond backs are becoming pretty scarce ,I can't believe they killed it
        instead of relocating it ,makes no sense [email protected]
        It doesn't say they killed it in that article. It says they might relocate it to a zoo.

I thinked it's just another photo shopped "giant rattlesnake" story that floats around the interwebs every now and again.

Comment

Here is the same picture and I believe tha same snake in question .
          This story says they killed it

Rattler found at Tuscany

Updated: 11:47 PM on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An eastern diamondback rattlesnake found in St. Augustine over the weekend might have been the biggest ever found -- but scientists may never know for sure.

A resident at Tuscany Village Townhomes near the Interstate 95-State Road 16 interchange called police Sunday evening to report a "possible 6-foot long snake.

staugustine.com: the oldest city's home on the Net

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Interesting article. Something sounds fishy though. I would like to know who this "Ghost" trapper was.

This dude just rolls on up on the scene, traps and kills the largest Eastern Diamondback ever known in existence, says thank you very much and rolls on out? No word to anyone? Nobody even knows his name?

Either this dude is the most anti-social person to ever go out in daylight or there's some kind of tom foolery goin on here.

Comment

I gotta call BS on this. There is no person next to the snake for comparison and the sanke is always in the forefront of the pics. It's a hoax. I'm with Dirty, this mystery "trapper" thing seems a bit shady...

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

It dosen't look 15 ft but who knows. You would think they would have gotten some good pics atleast

Comment

Working...
                X