This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **On SALE NOW Ltd. Ed. REDTAILBOAS SHIRTS

Here is your chance to pick up some COOL LOOKIN SHIRTS and a GREAT PRICE!! The shirt will be either Gilden or Fruit of the Loom 50/50 Blend Shirts. They will be printed on BLACK ONLY. We will also be offering Hoodies for those of you up North!!! Sorry girls the tank-tops were not an option due to the design.

I will be needing to meet the min. order of 40 shirts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arRHBTX6dac
    The pricing for the shirts and hoodies are as follows...

SHIRT PRICING:
    **Please specify size when ordering on PayPal
    Shirts are either Gilden or Fruit of the Loom 50/50 Blend BLACK ONLY.
    Youth Med. - Adult XL = $10
    Adult XXL = $11
    Adult XXXL = $12
    Adult XXXXL = $13

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOODIE PRICING:
    **Please specify size when ordering on PayPal
    Hoodies will be Fruit of the Loom 50/50 Blend Pullover BLACK ONLY .
    Youth Med. - Adult XL = $25
    Adult XXL = $27
    Adult XXXL = $29

*****SHIPPING WILL BE A FLAT RATE PRIORITY MAIL $4.95 for up to 3 shirts or ONE Hoodie. If you order MORE than 3 Shirts please add ANOTHER $4.95. All payments will be PAY-PAL ONLY and the name used will be [email protected]

I WILL BE TAKING ORDERS FOR 3 WEEKS AND THIS WILL BE A ONE RUN...SO IF YOU DON'T ORDER YOU WILL LOSE OUT ON IT! Orders will be taken till Dec. 8th 2009!

****Artwork on shirt will be a different Scale than one on sample artwork.
    Last edited by BigPaPaErnest; 11-27-2009, 11:59 AM.
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: **On SALE NOW Ltd. Ed. REDTAILBOAS SHIRTS

E, thanks a million for putting this together, that design rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I will take a adult small and one xl. Let me know where i have to send the payment..

Comment

Spiffy I just ordered mine!

Comment

Originally posted by stripeboa View Post
          I will take a adult small and one xl. Let me know where i have to send the payment..
          All payments WILL be through PayPal and the name you will send them to is [email protected]
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Gotta wait to order until midnight Thursday (payday) but I will be ordering 2--thanks for the hard work E--love ya buddy!
            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I'll take one or two. Do we just place the order NOW through paypal? What happens if you don't meet the minimum 40?

Thanks.

Comment

Nice design E. Is that your tattoo on there?
                http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

oooooooooooooooh!!! I want a shirt and a hoodie! But i have to wait until payday

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                    Gotta wait to order until midnight Thursday (payday) but I will be ordering 2--thanks for the hard work E--love ya buddy!
                    No problemo!

Originally posted by Fireproof View Post
                    I'll take one or two. Do we just place the order NOW through paypal? What happens if you don't meet the minimum 40?

Thanks.
                    If i don't meet the min...i will have to pay MORE out of my pocket to make up the cost of a lower order.

Originally posted by b3napoleon View Post
                    Nice design E. Is that your tattoo on there?
                    Funny thing is..that brush i used for the tribal so happens to be from the Maori tribal like mine...ALL COINCIDENCE!

Originally posted by Sakara View Post
                    oooooooooooooooh!!! I want a shirt and a hoodie! But i have to wait until payday
                    You have till Dec 8th
                    Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post

If i don't meet the min...i will have to pay MORE out of my pocket to make up the cost of a lower order.
                      Well - we of course don't want that to happen. What I meant was if you only got 20 orders, are you going to call the whole thing off and refund everyone's money via paypal? You certainly shouldn't have to eat a bunch of extra costs.

Also - it might help to post a running total of number of orders, so if people are on the fence, they might go ahead and order to help make the minimum.

FP

Comment

Just ordered mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Fireproof View Post
                          Well - we of course don't want that to happen. What I meant was if you only got 20 orders, are you going to call the whole thing off and refund everyone's money via paypal? You certainly shouldn't have to eat a bunch of extra costs.

Also - it might help to post a running total of number of orders, so if people are on the fence, they might go ahead and order to help make the minimum.

FP
                          The LAST thing i want to do is call it all off...it wouldn't be fair to those who have ordered for one...and if i have to pay out of my pocket (like i have with the calendars...lol) then i will. I will do the count down starting this weekend.
                          Ernest

Comment

You shouldn't have to come out of pocket! Maybe next time you should charge a little extra to be sure to cover costs and if it comes over,donate the extra to the forum. I'd hate to see it cost you.

Comment

Sent my order, thanks Big Papa, these are amazing!

Comment

Working...
                              X