Las Vegas Reptile Show - Dec. 5th & 6th, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Reptile Show - Dec. 5th & 6th, 2009

Tonight got much better when I logged into FB a few minutes ago and saw a post by Reptiles Magazine asking if anyone was going to the Vegas show December 5th and 6th.

Usually I'm sitting here kicking my feet and being jealous of whom ever may be going to the shows. NOT THIS TIME! I'll be in Vegas at that time so I will definately be checking this show out.

Here's the link...

Home

Anyone else going to be there?
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Re: Las Vegas Reptile Show - Dec. 5th & 6th, 2009

Welllll........ I'm guessing that I'll be the only RTB'r at the show. Too bad I won't have my RTB shirt / hoodie by that time. Oh well, I'll still represent.
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

No you won't. There was at least one other member who was talking about that expo I believe in chat the other night. Can't remember the exact user handle but it was a yellow one and it was Fitz or Fizz and a number maybe? Lol aren't I helpful? I do recall the chatter stating this would be their first expo though.

Mat.

Comment

We're leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning. We'll be at the show Saturday afternoon and probably Sunday as well.

As per the request... or actually the demand of Sir Dangalang... I'll be posting some pics, or as Chris put it... "a crap load" of pics. (Got ya' covered brother!)

We're taking the lap tops, so I will hopefully have the pics up by the end of the weekend.

If anyone does end up going, send me a PM so I can get the e-mail on my phone.

sigpic

Comment

I really wanted to go but our toys for tots jeep run is this sat and I think they are calling for more snow. I hate being strapped to the plow but its white gold and you got to get it when you can. have fun take pics.
          Shawn

Comment

I will be there . Im stoked

Aaron

AKA FIZZ

Comment

Working...
            X