On the Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Job

This is for you Dangles just give it time.
    2nd Alarm Reptiles
    Pastels "R" Us
    http://2ndalarmreptiles.com

Viiper (Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile)

Re: On the Job

haha! thanks, tony...

would you believe i've been at my current station for almost a year, and haven't had a SINGLE car fire? keep in mind we've got an interstate and a major area mall in our district....

that's the kind of luck i have!

i'm a wheel-chock! i've been told one of these days i'm gonna get DUMPED on... a year and a half of no major calls (with the exception of one house fire) all leading up to ONE BIG CRAP-FEST!

we just did some training on mass casualty triage.... the scenario was a big C-5 transport plane gets shot down by terrorists and bounces through several densely populated neighborhoods before exploding in a massive BLEVE of jet fuel. talk about 'pucker-factor'! lol!

i supposed the citizens of beavercreek are greatful for me, though. they're all safe when i'm on shift.

Comment

Wow I'm impressed by both of you. It takes some guts to be a fireman. Very selfless occupation as well.

Comment

Looks like a Porche thats on fire! My dad is a fire fighter and I respect what he has done! I respect everyone that serves our country in some way!

-Rob

Comment

I have to agree... fireman are some good people. Who else would park their big trucks behind my patrol car to avoid my car from getting creamed on a scene??? lol... j/k guys. Hope you know that you're appreciated from a law enforcement stand point also!
          "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

In the military, we also appreciate firemen. Sometimes we get a little carried away in training exercises and the firemen need to clean up after us to prevent damage to buildings not included in the training exercise
            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

thats a cool pic why are you behind the fence is that where your engine was staged? just wondering much respect for firefighters i work 911 dispatch for police/fire/med and next year I'm most likely going to police academy and i must say ..... at least people LIKE firefighters lol

Comment

My sister is a Firefighter Paramedic. She gets some pretty
                bad car wrecks out in the corn field country west of me
                Some big fires here and there but its rural
                She's on Duty right now!!

Lar M
                Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                  at least people LIKE firefighters lol
                  i've got a bachelor's degree in criminal justice... i originally wanted to become an ohio state trooper, but changed my mind for THAT VERY REASON! LOL!

Comment

and i thought you bred boas for a living until i snooped around your photobucket LMAO. thats such a neat/scary job though. i dated a firefighter for a little bit and some of those stories were beyond horrible it takes a special kinda person to do that job

if you lived down in dallas you would be kept VERY busy btw, LOL, there is ALWAYS all kinds of car wrecks and fires and everything down here...

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                      thats a cool pic why are you behind the fence is that where your engine was staged? just wondering much respect for firefighters i work 911 dispatch for police/fire/med and next year I'm most likely going to police academy and i must say ..... at least people LIKE firefighters lol
                      This pic was taken by a bystander. That's me without turnout gear, getting ready to charge the line. This was and arson fire just look at the location under a bridge with no one around. This came in as a working commerical. No one was injuried.
                      2nd Alarm Reptiles
                      Pastels "R" Us
                      http://2ndalarmreptiles.com

Viiper (Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile)

Comment

Working...
                      X