Lifetime Endowment Honorees - BigPaPaErnest & Atrayu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime Endowment Honorees - BigPaPaErnest & Atrayu

I would like to take this opportunity to bestow the highest RTB membership level offered to a very deserving member, Ernest (BigPaPa)

While members can purchase this lifetime endowment level for themselves, only 2 members currently have this level. And these 2 members were given this level by me.

I will be making a new logo that clearly identifies a nominated honoree level instead of a purchased level.

Steve (Atrayu) was my very first honoree as a long time financial supported of these forums. Steve routinely supports this forum and I wanted him to be recognized.

Ernest, I think everyone knows why you are nominated. Your tireless efforts in the RTB Calendars and T-Shirts are tasks that very few could organize and complete.

Please accept this as a small token of my appreciation for all you have done for RTBs community and family.

Steve
    Ernest

You guys ROCK!!!!
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

re: Lifetime Endowment Honorees - BigPaPaErnest & Atrayu

Highly deserved award both of those members have been serious supporters of this wonderful Forum !!

You need some kind of award though Clay, you certainly deserve an award

Thankyou Clay and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family !!

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

That is awesome Clay! Couldn't have been awarded to two better people. Both are a major source of information and knowledge for this forum and are extremely deserving.

Thanks to you for this wonderful gesture. And thanks to Ernest and Steve for all that they do for the forum!
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thank You Clay, for honoring my two brothers. They are my best friends on this forum. I'll go so far as to say they are my best friends period. They both have helped me in ways nobody (including me) could have imagined. They have let me into their lives and been there for me to lean on in some of my personal trials.

I wouldn't have even met them Clay, if it wasn't for this forum. For that, I can't possibly thank you enough!

RTB 4 LIFE!!

Comment

cheers. All three of your deserve the very best.
          Shawn

Comment

clay this awesome CONGRATS E you really do deserve this man your are truly apprieciated around here

Comment

Congrats guys! You deserve it for all your hard work and support. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Couldn't have been given to two more deserving members. Way to go, guys! Thanks for all you do around here!

And thanks to you, as well, clay!

Comment

Both of these guys definately deserve this. You couldn't ask for two better guys. You also couldn't ask for a better group of people than this forum.. I have made many friends here and am glad to call this place my internet home.

Comment

Thank you, Clay!

And congrats to both of you: you are both well deserving of the honor!

Comment

Re: Lifetime Endowment Honorees - BigPaPaErnest & Atrayu

RTB 4 life.whootwhoot

Thanks Clay very much and thanks to all the RTB members, all of us is what makes RTB such a great place.

Dirty thanks bro that means alot and you know where you stand in my books.

WHOOT WHOOT RTB 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
                        RTB 4 life.whootwhoot

Thanks Clay very much and thanks to all the RTB members, all of us is what makes RTB such a great place.

Dirty thanks bro that means alot and you know where you stand in my books.

WHOOT WHOOT RTB 4 LIFE
                        Well I meant every word bro. I don't have a whole lot to give but for what it's worth you have my friendship. I don't give that out to just anyone man. Believe it or not, I don't make friends that easy! LOL!

Comment

Ernest and Steve you both very much deserve this and Clay if it wasnt for you none of this would be possible...This is an awesome place,with great people and I also consider this my internet home AS WELL...I wish we all lived a little closer to each other to be able to get together outside of this forum,but its great to be close to people and have friends like this even as far apart as some of us are,again thank you Steve,Big E and of course Clay for all that you do......Mike

Comment

Mike...you have been a TRUE friend in more ways than people have seen.

Clay, thank you for this honor...i now feel like Froto from Lord of Rings (but a bit taller) as i hold the Ring in my hand...ok i know that was corny...i have been up since 3 am so cut me some slack...lol Stupid Black Friday! I went out looking for a $9 crockpot at Kohls and when i got there turns out it was $20 with a $10 MAIL IN REBATE...THATS how they get you! O well...i did get a 4 gig SDHD card for my camera for $8...so MORE pics and MORE vids

Thanks again for all your kind words guys.
                            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Big time congratulations both of you--I hope the two of you know what you mean to me--I certainly look forward to chatting with you each morning--starts my day off better than a bowl of cornflakes!

Thanks to Clay for having this forum and letting us get to know such great people!!!
                              http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                              X