Giving away a Dumerils...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away a Dumerils...

I posted something similar to this a few months back. I'm looking for someone that wants a Dumerils boa for free. Only shipping costs. He is 3 years old, tame, good eater on F/T large rats, healthy, proven breeder. I got him for free when I bought a Adult Female. The guy I bought him from was moving to Alaska and had to get rid of them. I took both off his hands even though I just want the female. So I'm looking just to find him a good home. I wasn't able to ship before but now i am able to. I was in contact with someone that would take him but I lost the email so if you're still out there shoot me a message. If you have any questions feel free to send them. Also if you live within a couple hundred miles of Nashville TN we could meet in the middle somewhere. Hope someone is looking for a male dum.

Re: Giving away a Dumerils...

I am interested in this.

Comment

I might be interested. How big is he?

Comment

He's about 4-5 feet. Good sized, lives in a 421d right now with plenty of room left. he's hardy and in great shape.

Comment

do you have any pictures? were you the one who bred him?

Comment

im really interested and how big is he and if you live in nashville TN i live in atlanta Georgia soi think we can meet up but let me seeif i have all the money to get all the supplis first.

Comment

does he come with anystuff or no and can i see pics please and thank you

Comment

Chabossnakes, I am uploading pics now an will be posted in a few. I had to take them. I can give you a glass tank, can't give away my boaphies. Heat pad, hide water bowl. It'll be the basics but good enough for a tempory set up. it's a 40g breeder tank. pics in a few.

Comment

If chabos loses interest i have a friend very interested in the adoption.

Comment

but hhe gets dibs!

Comment

Here he is

Comment

Hi,

I am still interested too. I have wanted a Dum since 1999 and have 3 spots available for him.

2 x 422d boaphiles are empty
                        1 x tub in my rhinorax is empty (32 quart/30 L) but if he is 5 footish I don't think this is viable

Comment

hey disregard that last pic, thats of his big sister. How far is atlanta?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X