I will be giving a speech tomorrow about HR669/S373

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be giving a speech tomorrow about HR669/S373

Tomorrow I will be giving a speech about HR669/S373 to a local college. My goal will be to inform them about what is happening in our country and how important it is that they help fight it. I have had lots of luck in the past with the NRA opposing HR45 and my hopes are to get pet owners and people who have no desire to own a reptile both to oppose the bill. I have spent hours and hours researching this and hopefully will make the forum proud.

Re: I will be giving a speech tomorrow about HR669/S373

Awesome goodluck

Comment

Thats very cool! Thanks for doing this to save our hobby!!!

Comment

Sounds great! I wish you luck.

Any chance of recording it and sharing the video?

Comment

Originally posted by MLynch View Post
          Sounds great! I wish you luck.

Any chance of recording it and sharing the video?
          I wish I could. I dont have any way of recording it though.

I wonder if anybody has thought about contacting a fundraising organization to fight this as well? I work for one and my pfficial title is "professional fundraiser". I would like to think I'm good at what I do. Im consistantly in the top 5 out of over 220 employees. Maybe somebody could contacts USARK and let them know that its a possibility? The company I work for doesnt charge a percentage, we charge per completed call. So wether the person donates $5 or $50,000 we get the same ammount. Just an idea?

Comment

Shoot Jeff (The Boaphile) a PM, or better yet - call him. He's on the board for USARK. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

Comment

Originally posted by MLynch View Post
              Shoot Jeff (The Boaphile) a PM, or better yet - call him. He's on the board for USARK. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

Will do. I know he prefers phone calls, thats clear in just about every post regarding him. lol But I work all day tomorrow and am giving the speech after work. I will send a PM and if that doesnt work then I will definately give him a call.

Comment

You might also contact Andrew Wyatt President of USARK

Good luck with your presentation tomorrow

Lar M
                Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

PM Sent to Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                    You might also contact Andrew Wyatt President of USARK

Good luck with your presentation tomorrow

Thanks. Will do.

Comment

Child support and bills have got me down financially. But I am doing my part to save our hobby until I come out of this slump...and I will. When I do I WILL become a member of USARK and make donations necessary to fight. Until then I am going to get the word out and hopefully others will be able to contribute.

The reason I bought my first snake was because of my son. He was a year and half old at the time and I wanted him to have a pet growing up like I did. Of course the first choice was a dog but pets were not allowed in my apartments. So I researched for months and asked the apartment manager and he said a snake was ok becasue it stayed in a cage. I bought a BP for my son and taught him from day 1 how to handle them and care for them. He just turned 5 on 11-23 and I KNOW he is going to be a life long reptile lover.

Comment

Working...
                      X