Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

    If you don't order by today 5:30 pm CENTRAL TIME...you will not be able to order again! So sorry, but i gave enough time for this run on both items!

    To order a shirt or a hoodie click here...

    http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/rtb...as-shirts.html

    To order a calendar click here...

    http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/rtb...ar-orders.html

    Thank You gang...and with the help of everyone purchasing we have raised some money for the forum...i will give a grand total once it closes today!
    Ernest



    www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

  • #2
    Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

    the shirts look sweet

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

      Is there some other way to make the payment? Money transfer or credit card? I just found out it takes 6 to 8 days to get money from my bank to my paypal so I don't have enough time.

      Mat.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

        Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
        Is there some other way to make the payment? Money transfer or credit card? I just found out it takes 6 to 8 days to get money from my bank to my paypal so I don't have enough time.

        Mat.
        You can use a credit card or debit card on pay pal for a faster transaction.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

          Originally posted by jvarner View Post
          You can use a credit card or debit card on pay pal for a faster transaction.
          lol thanks, I may just make it under the buzzer, probably not though.

          Mat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

            time is almost up get that money sent, got about 1 1/2 hour left

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

              Dont close th threads!! I'm ordering now!

              [Edit] Nevermind, paypal won't accept the card I bought.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

                less then an ahour

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

                  20 mins left

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

                    I just got my order in hopefully on time, Ernest if you could let me know if you got it or if I owe anything more for shipping that would be great.

                    Mat.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

                      Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                      I just got my order in hopefully on time, Ernest if you could let me know if you got it or if I owe anything more for shipping that would be great.

                      Mat.
                      I received everyones payments made today and i will be revising the list in about an hour...

                      Mat...i will give you the actual tally on your amount.
                      Ernest



                      www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: ***Last DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS/CALENDARS!!!

                        Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                        I received everyones payments made today and i will be revising the list in about an hour...

                        Mat...i will give you the actual tally on your amount.
                        SWEET!!! Sorry for screamin I'm just amped about my killer new shirt and calendar, thanks Ernest you are one awesome dude and I am so glad I found this place via your jealousy inspiring "I got another new snake" videos.

                        Mat.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X