wish u all the best...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish u all the best...

for those who know me well enough you know why i havent been around much lately but i wanted to wish all of you the best over the holidays and hopefully i can get a grip with my life soon and talk to everyone... merry christmas and happy new year to all if i dont reappear until then!!!!

Nick

Re: wish u all the best...

hey nick! i really hope you're doing better and coping with this whole situation...

don't be a stranger, ok?

Comment

Just know that you are seriously missed Nick! Take care of yourself and hope to see you again soon! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Hey brother hope things are getting better,keep your chin up.
        And have wonderful and save Holiday.
        As Chris said don't be a stranger.

Comment

Brother...last night i couldn't sleep cause of many things in my mind..and YOU and Bryan were one of them...i was wondering where you two have been...i know whats going on Nick...and i am hoping things get straight in your life once more and pray that you will be the same ol Nick i always have known! Call me anytime you need to talk brother, you have done a lot for me and i will ALWAYS have your back!
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
          X