Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explination about my Vote. Please read

I just wanted to explain my vote in dangles thread/poll

I didn't realize how it looked/sounded until someone brought it to my attention.
    There is no excuse for me to not have taken any steps. Even though I have been busy, so are a lot of you guys on here and its no excuse. I just wanted to apologize for any misunderstandings. When I voted "I don't care about the industry, or your jobs. I didn't do any. ", it was not because I don't care about the industry or the jobs people will be put out of. That's the last thing I want. it was because I just didn't do any of the steps and that was the only option for that poll. I would never want ANYONE to lose their jobs or to have this hobby taken from us. I should have just not voted at all being that option was put the way it was. I feel horrible and can't imagine what most people, if any, think about me when they did find out who that one person was that casted that way. Even though I haven't been on here for a long time, I feel like this is my "reptile" family. You guys have helped me out so much and I appreciate it even more.
    I just needed to get that out and explain what I really meant.
    Thanks for hopefully understanding,
    -Anthony

Re: Explination about my Vote. Please read

Ya I took a look over some of your other posts after this whole thing came up and this seemed very confusing as it just didn't fit in with your normal behavior here. I figured it was either and ill timed joke or just what you said. I hope no one bothered to flame you in private message, I know what a pain that can be.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonySzum View Post
      Even though I haven't been on here for a long time, I feel like this is my "reptile" family. You guys have helped me out so much and I appreciate it even more.

I feel the exact same way. I havent been here very long either but ya know...the people here do put off that vibe. The way they interact with each other and any and everybody who decides to put their two cents in is amazing. The people here are truly good people and Im glad I decided to become a member of this forum. Thanks to everybody.

Comment

Thanks Anthony for coming and expaining the situation,it is much appreciated. And we are happy to have you as part of the family.

Comment

You were just trying to be honest that you hadn't had time or were not
          able to do any of the steps put forth to do.

It was you being truthful about your involvement , I too looked over many,
          many of your previous posts etc...

I did not believe you voted that way maliciously.

I think It says something for you to come on now and
          explain yourself in a thread

Alot of folks would just never show up again

Thanks for explaining

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

It takes a while for people to truly realize the danger and the necessity for action. I know this because for me, the bill which showed me the necessity for greater involvement in this issue was HR669. Before that I didn't even know this would or could be an issue. I'm sure that once people realize what's going on they will do whatever they can.

Comment

DUDE, YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST NOT VOTED! lol!

thanks for explaining that, though....

i wrote the poll, and the reason i worded it like i did was a further encouragement for people to do at least one. it really does only take 5 minutes.

if not before, now is MOST DEFINITELY the time. i just got done watching the live committee hearing, and they DID IN FACT amend S373 to include the 'big 9' which includes boas.

crunch-time, folks...

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. Makes perfect sense and glad to see it.

No worries. Group hug!!

Comment

Thanks for understanding guys

Comment

Working...
                  X