X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public apology to RTB

Hello Folks,

First of all I'd like to offer an apology to anyone I've offended by taking part in some childish and admittedly stupid behaviour on my part. I got caught up in the 'he said she said bull" and have since seen the light.

I do miss the relationships I had formed on this site, along with the knowledge and comeraderie I experienced. I'm hoping you will allow me a second chance, to come and join in the fun and fellowship of fellow herpers.

My best to all of you,

Your half of the Zam and Sam show,

Samara

Sam asked me to put this on the forum for her--hope that is ok.
    Last edited by jhsulliv; 12-10-2009, 06:43 PM. Reason: language
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: Public apology to RTB

This was a nice gesture, but I think she needs to contact Jeff and Clay directly as well.
    "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

I'm curious then is she still part of wes's forum. I know it was kind of hard to be a part of both groups and had to make a choice. I was with you guys over there aswell but when the [stuff] starting to hit the fan it was time to make a choice and at least for me I had no choice but to side with RTB. What I'm trying to get at is you can't play both sides of the fence.
      Last edited by jhsulliv; 12-10-2009, 06:42 PM. Reason: language

Comment

I agree with Erin she needs to contact the admins directly.

Comment

Originally posted by snake77 View Post
          I'm curious then is she still part of wes's forum.
          Does Wes still have an active forum? If so, I'd imagine she's probably still part of it.
          "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Wes shut his down during this whole heated issue, then went in with another forum not to mention names and then they parted and opened his back up. But without the drama.
            Nothing against Wes at all he would tell you he liked to stir it up but I do miss some of his info he is an asset to the snake and chicken keepers lol.

Comment

I hate when stuff like this is talked about and I dont HAVE ONE STINKING CLUE AS TO WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!...LOL

Comment

I'm all for second chances, but I'm not the one who was at the heart of the remarks made by certain people. I'm with Erin. If Clay and Jeff want to welcome anyone back it's up to them. I stand by whatever they decide.

I have no problem saying that I don't miss Wes around here. I really have a problem with people who like to stir stuff up just to do it.

Comment

Well you all know me by now...i welcome everyone with open arms.
                  Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                    Well you all know me by now...i welcome everyone with open arms.

Thats because every time I see you, you have a beer in your hands!! Oh wait...thats just your avatar.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone--I will let her know to contact Clay and Jeff directly. I don't think she would mind if I spoke for her on a couple of points, however:

1. Wes no longer has a forum--it has been shut down for months so the question of whether or not she is a member of it is a moot point.

2. She has publicly apologized--who are we to deny a second chance--has no one among us ever been friends with someone who maybe they shouldn't have? Does this means we are no longer able to make other friends or to make up with those we have offended if we are truly sorry?

3. Didn't most of us have fights with our parents at some point growing up about who our friends were? Didn't we need to learn on our own? Just because we are adults are we not allowed to make mistakes?

4. Come on-we are all (supposedly) adults here and I hope I haven't twisted anyone's knickers--I love it here and don't ever want to leave but should we throw stones? You know the saying...

At any rate, like I stated previously, I will let her know to contact Clay and Jeff directly and now that I have probably overstepped my bounds, I will take my ball and go home...

P.S. Davenkelly--sorry--this was I believe before you joined or at least close to that time.

P.P.S. SpoOled---that is a "virtual" beer--in other words-he Photoshopped it in--Big E would NEVER drink a beer! Beware of those "graphic designers" LOL
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                        P.P.S. SpoOled---that is a "virtual" beer--in other words-he Photoshopped it in--Big E would NEVER drink a beer! Beware of those "graphic designers" LOL
                        I know..us Cowboy fans dont drink..

Comment

With all due respect to everyone who's replied, I'm going to close this thread.

Anything that NEEDED to be said, and perhaps more than, has been said already. The issue is now between Samara, Jeff, and Clay.

I don't want to see this issue stir up any lingering hard feelings, or reignite this issue.

Comment

Working...
                          X