I got my calendar in yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my calendar in yesterday

Just wanted to say how much I like the calendar. There's some amazing lookers in there.... June being the best. Whew, what a beauty...

You did some good work PaPa, and anyone else who was involved that I may not be aware of. Well worth the few bucks!

P.S. Maybe for the 2011 calendar we can get some pre-stamped out holes for hanging?

Thanks!

Re: I got my calendar in yesterday

I love my calendars too! Good to see you got yours!

E did work so magic on those!

Comment

When you guys got your calendars how did they come? I mean regular post or a shipping service? I live in an apartment building so I'm worried it either wont fit in the box or I won't remember to look at the thousand notes left by couriers on the front door every day (apparently they believe it's their job is to show with your package, leave a note saying it's at the office and then drive around with it all day, lol)

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
        When you guys got your calendars how did they come? I mean regular post or a shipping service? I live in an apartment building so I'm worried it either wont fit in the box or I won't remember to look at the thousand notes left by couriers on the front door every day (apparently they believe it's their job is to show with your package, leave a note saying it's at the office and then drive around with it all day, lol)

Mat.
        Mine came via the regular postal service.

Comment

It was regular mail in one of those tan/brown envolopse things.

Comment

Cool thanks guys. Due to my tiny apartment mail box I'm probably looking forward to a bent in half calendar...but I could care less, I can't wait!

Mat.

Comment

E got mine yesterday aswell and it looks great. Really like that my little guy is the first pic of dec 1 thanks E.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                Cool thanks guys. Due to my tiny apartment mail box I'm probably looking forward to a bent in half calendar...but I could care less, I can't wait!

Mat.
                Hmm, well, mine had (in marker) "DO NOT BEND OR FOLD!" on it so I'm not sure if they would shove it in there or what....

Apartment mailboxes are kind of a pain (lived in one for 12 years) with what can be put in there... they just left mine on top our box against our brick wall but unsure how this would work for you.

It was easily worth the money for the pictures... I personally don't care much bout the date. This was my first calendar in 8 or 10 years lol. Always just looked at my phone or pc for the date.

Comment

Working...
                X