No announcement yet.

What I hate most about my boaphiles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I hate most about my boaphiles...

...Is opening them! The packaging is so nice that I almost feel bad opening it. It's like on Christmas, when you get that gift that is SOOO nicely wrapped and you can tell the person put so much time just into wrapping it!? I'm just posting this because I just went to open a tank I had recieveda while back but had no need for at the time. It was a reminder of how well Jeff packs these things, seems that he would spend half the price on the tank just to make sure it gets shipped properly. Once again, Thanks Boaphiles!

Re: What I hate most about my boaphiles...

I hated lugging all 6 boxes down the freaking basement stairs by myself! That's about all I hate(d) about them...

They are packaged pretty nicely though.

Comment

LMAO! when i bought my 3 APs last time i hated carrying all those boxes up 3 flights of stairs to the aparmtent lol

Comment

I hate not having one

Comment

Originally posted by chaosboa View Post
          ...Is opening them! The packaging is so nice that I almost feel bad opening it. It's like on Christmas, when you get that gift that is SOOO nicely wrapped and you can tell the person put so much time just into wrapping it!? I'm just posting this because I just went to open a tank I had recieveda while back but had no need for at the time. It was a reminder of how well Jeff packs these things, seems that he would spend half the price on the tank just to make sure it gets shipped properly. Once again, Thanks Boaphiles!
          I hate you left it emepty for so long lol Shame on you.
          They are nice all around. Waiting on my second one now.

Comment

j gonzolez dont ya love how they rub it in. what I hate about boaphiles seeing pic of them set up with stuff in them and boas and the fact there isnt one or two in my place. stop rubbing it in

Comment

i hate not having one and cant wait to get mine soon!!

Comment

Working...
              X