Just a quick hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello

Just a quick one to say hello from across the pond. Found out this forum from a thread that was started on the one I use in the UK so thought I'd sign up Hope you guys dont mind.

Anyway I'm guessing it's kinda late over in the states now (7.30am here) so I'll wish you all a good day and hope to chat soon.

With thanks

Richard

Re: Just a quick hello

Welcome to the forums.

Although it is primarily an American membership base there are still many international members here including myself so don't worry about not being welcome. You'll find a lot of great info here, history, tons of boa pics as well as good friends and access to some of the nicest boas on the planet from breeders who can ship anywhere (law permitting). Speaking of pics, we love 'em. So make with some pictures, lest ye be shunned! lol

Mat.

Comment

Welcome to RTB! As long as you love snakes I don't think it matters where you come from

Have a good day and hope to see you around.

Comment

Welcome aboard Richard! You've definately made an excellent choice in joining.

Be sure to check out the Ultimate Care Guide. It's an absolutely wonderful tool and resource.

And like Mat. said, be sure to post some pics when you can. There's a ton of photo fanatics on the forum, myself included, so post at will.

Again... welcome and glad to have ya'!
        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to RTB.com!!

It's good to see another one of our brothers from across the pond!!

Pics are definitely a must though!

Comment

Welcome to RTB's. I hope you like it here! It is THE best forum on the internet!!

Comment

Originally posted by rbailey182 View Post
              Just a quick one to say hello from across the pond. Found out this forum from a thread that was started on the one I use in the UK so thought I'd sign up Hope you guys dont mind.

Anyway I'm guessing it's kinda late over in the states now (7.30am here) so I'll wish you all a good day and hope to chat soon.

With thanks

Richard
              Hi Richard,

I am guessing that was my thread

You won't regret signing up here, glad to see you joined

Comment

It's only a pond that separates us? and it wasn't late Richie!!! It was 1:28 am..thats EARLY in the mornin!

Hope to be able to see some of your babies from the UK!

Welcome my friend!
                Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Welcome to the forum,the best forum around,lots of awesome people,very informative,and a great place to meet and make really good friends...glad you are with us.....Mike

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum!

Comment

Wow thanks everyone for the warm welcome

I will be posting pics up very soon once I work out how the forum works lol.
                      (its slightly different to the one I use). But please bare with me and I'll get right on it .

Oh and yes bladeblaster it was your thread

Comment

Working...
                      X