dumeril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumeril

2 questions. I found from boasandballs.com a dumeril boa slight kink in its neck that doesn't bother me and they said that its not aggresive. Would you buy ? And also could I house it in my BP rack for a short period of time maybe 2 months or so.. I have my temps there around 88 to 90

Re: dumeril

boas and balls has awesome stuff and lynn is an awesome person kinks dont affect the snake and the temps sound good and what size tubs are in your bp rack?

Comment

If you are getting a good deal on it and it's otherwise healthy and you don't plan on breeding I don't see a problem with picking it up.

As long as you are not housing the Dum and BP in the same tub and the tub is large enough for it to thermoregulate then you are fine there too.

Dums are notorious for cannibalism so I would definitely NOT house it with another snake. Just had to make that last point. LOL!

BTW, Mike is right, Lynn is a great lady and she will do you right whatever you decide.

Comment

Depends. I've seen them as low as $80 + shipping and $100 shipped. So if it were me, I'd go for a non-kinked perfect one unless it was a significant savings. But that's just me. Kinks, broken tails, missing toes (on lizards), etc, bug me though.

Comment

Go for it....I went on the site and checked her out....If you have an empty tub in your rack sure you can put her in there for now....

I'm assuming you probably have a 41qt rack for your balls...this boa is already 30 inches so in 2 months she will probably be 32 inches...

you need to quickly get a proper cage of bare minimum....4x2x2...ideally 6x2x2

Your dumeril depending on how you feed her will max out between 8 to 11 feet Max...so keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
          X