What does RTB's mean to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does RTB's mean to you?

This site has given me way more than I could ever ask for. All of the pay it forwards! Come on. We are THE BEST SITE ON THE NET!!!!!

I want to express my gratitude for all that has touched my life in one way or another! I LOVE each and everyone of you! This place is home, not another web site. RTB is home to me, and everyone here is of coarse my family!

You all are great, and I love you all. If anyone ever needs anything, just simply send me and PM and I am on it!

Since I started my short membership here I have gained so much. When I asked for prayers for my four legged friend Ceaser, I got them. Honestly, without your prayers, I don't think he would have made it!

Here at RTB's someone is always giving and paying it forward! I AGAIN LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! Thanks for all you have done for me, and I hope I can return the favor!

Clay, if this is any idea as to if we should keep the forum, I hope this is proof!!!!

Re: What does RTB's mean to you?

The simplest way for me to put it... FAMILY.
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

I've never seen a website like this before. NEVER!

It's very strange the way we act toward each other. (in a good way)

I guess it is possible to make REAL friendships on the Internet. Before I joined this site I never thought I would be so involved with something online. I almost depend on it. Crazy stuff!

It really is like a big family!

RTB 4 LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by bebowebb View Post
        The simplest way for me to put it... FAMILY.
        Thats exactly it. Best group of people Ive ever had the chance meet. Since the first day I joined this forum I could tell it was something special and I wanted a part of it. Not only did "Titan" bring me into the wonderful world of boas, he also led me to this forum where I could meet everybody. You guys are AWEsome! (joke from the I Love You, Man movie) Anybody else seen that movie?

Comment

It's more then just a forum... its a huge family

Steve

Comment

Thats it..

Comment

For all of this so-called love I sure do get ignored a lot in the chat box. What's that about? I'm just playing I have crappy hours for the majority.

I do like this place and the people too.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_ADDER View Post
                It's more then just a forum... its a huge family

Steve

yep that says it all

Comment

yea im hooked would be lost without my rtb

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
                    For all of this so-called love I sure do get ignored a lot in the chat box. What's that about? I'm just playing I have crappy hours for the majority.

I do like this place and the people too.
                    I can promise you, I will not ignore you any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL, as soon as you post or send a message, i will be there if I am on I am sorry!

Comment

Family and Friends, Questions and Answers, Jokes and Debates you get it all here this is THE best site ever and i have no idea what i would do without it.

Comment

This site has by far touched me in so many ways...

I have made so many friends on here since the day i popped in in '07...some love me more than others...but i can truly say that i love each and EVERYONE of you all the same...as if u are my brother or sister. I have been the joker/clown of the forum and i really enjoy making people laugh and smile as much as all of you have done the same for me!

This place is filled with people that are tight and believe in family values and it makes me happy to be part of this.

BT...i talked to you last night and if anyone ever sees me on...u can count on me talking to YOU too!
                          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

I turn on my laptop and this is the first site I go to mostly the only one. Since I have joined I have felt welcome by anyone and everyone here, I ve been guided in the right direction on all issues, for that thank you. I am proud to say that redtailboas.com is a place that I am proud to call home.

Comment

I just don't know what to say,to many words to type.
                              I've been here almost 5yrs this coming summer,best 5 ever.
                              Ya all know where ya stand in my book,new member or old. You all rock.
                              RTB 4 life

Comment

Working...
                              X