A good bday present!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good bday present!

Well my dads birthday is coming up so i thought, since he had an alligator that i owuld get him a dwarf caiman alligator. They only get like 4-6 feet and dont grow fast so ya. Do you think it would be a good present. He loves reptilia too. Also do you have anyones website or anyone on here that deals with dwarf caimans.

thanks

Re: A good bday present!

If he wants one and is prepared to take care of one for the rest of it's life than Ya I think it would be an awesome idea!

Comment

Yeah that's a good idea, but who really wants a dwarf? You should go down to some illegal alligator farm in Florida and pick him up a 15 foot monster gator! Now that's a gift!

Comment

ya i know but i think he would have a heart attack. Mayb one day i will get a camin dwarf to.

Comment

Thats kool! I'm not allowed to have a gator, I've found a few really nice lookin and fairly 'tame' gators lately about 3 or 4 feet long but the girlfriend isn't having any of it! lol.

Mat.

Comment

Somebody brought a gator on a leash into the pet store I work at a few days ago. I went up and started petting it and everybody looked at me like I was crazy. I have always liked gators I just don't have the time and space to keep one.
            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

thats why i would get him a dwarf caiman. i cant wait to see it myself bcause i love caimans too.

Comment

Working...
              X