Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have been on here but just wanted to say merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you. My breeding attempts this year are crushed due to my lone Coral Albino male wanting nothing to do with any of my ladies so does anyone have a sunglow, coral albino or arabesque albino male I could borrow near Indy for a few months haha maybe next time. You all stay safe and lets keep the fight going to keep our freedoms.

Re: Happy Holidays

Merry Christmast and a Happy New year to u as well. Dont give up ok ur breeding yet,u still have plenty of time. Keep introducing the male with periodic breaks for meals and rest. It still can work out.

Comment

Thanks, I will keep trying but he may not like girls haha. They have all been probed and the environment is perfect though.

Comment

Some times it just takes a little time and patience. If u have a shed from another male put that in with the pair,it can stimulate the male to be more productive on his attempts.

Comment

Happy Holidays as well from this household.
          I know the feeling I don't think my only pairing this time went through either I a lot of She seemed eager but he did not. Will try again around Later in the year will have a couple pairing I want to see go at it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
            Some times it just takes a little time and patience. If u have a shed from another male put that in with the pair,it can stimulate the male to be more productive on his attempts.

Yeah I was going to say the same about the sheds.....If you dont have any try a pet shop...they may have some sheds laying around...

Comment

Thanks guys, will be trying the sheds.

Comment

Happy holidays indycop and the entire RTB family!

Comment

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to your family also! LOL. Hope you have more luck on breeding. Don't give up!

Comment

Here's hoping Santa will bring every one of you a Bag O' Boas!

Have a very
                    Merry Christmas
                    and a
                    Happy New Year
                    evryone!
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                    X