Naughty..is the NEW NICE! ;o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naughty..is the NEW NICE! ;o)

or atleast thats what my little Elf thinks!

Merry Christmas from the Leals!

what he asked Santa for Christmas...

I swear...i can't take this kid to a Car Show without him going crazy for them!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: Naughty..is the NEW NICE! ;o)

Have a buddy is SLC that has one just like that, spent his life wanting one and finally got it. All was good until his 7 year old girl decided a bike into the side of it would look better, Happy to report, She is still alive.

Comment

thats a cute picture E Merry Christmas to you i cant wait to take baby pics

Comment

LOL Great pics just make sure you do the parental thing and protect that young man from ever seeing Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If he's already in love with the old 'vettes, then at this age seeing the garage scene will be like a horror movie and when he's older they will be so much more rare, so seeing that poor car plummet to it's end might set off some kind of existential, why am I here? whats the point? kind of thing. Jeeze, now all I can think about is that poor car...that, and the fact that the very show that made me love the 69 Charger is also probably the main reason I can't find any today.

Mat.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and yours Ernesto !!

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Hey... At least he has'nt asked for a Rocka billy chick to go with the car... I still want one of those. I can wait on the rat rod for now. lol

Comment

Cute kid, very nice car

Happy holidays E & all!

Comment

Caleb is one cute kid man! I bet that smile wins over A LOT of people!

Brother, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Comment

cute pic and hot pic I love hearing about kids into classic cars if only there were more. (the kids AND the cars) hey E you have a very merry man.

Comment

Merry Christmas to your family E! I hope you all have a wonderful safe holiday season.

Its nice to see some "gear heads" in the making LOL. Thats cool he loves cars.

Comment

He gets so fasinated by cars...balls..and bottles filled with milk! He is like his dad, where the littlest things distrac.... SQUIRREL!...sorry, distracts him!
                      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Super cute lil' elf E!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

-Sean in NoCal
                        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
                        X