What a christmas eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a christmas eve

so me and the fiance deiced to tie the knot were having a little together at the house and then next year maybe we will have something else but after the baby comes i will be sure to post pictures later on ok guys
    Last edited by MSwift; 12-25-2009, 02:22 AM. Reason: title change

Re: What a christmas eve

Well my bro ive been married 15 years and I really don't know what to say...congratulations or IM SORRY!!! Lol just kidding...congrats and I wish you and her the best! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Sounds way more exciting than what I'm doing.. Congrats

Comment

Big congrats brother,I wish you and your future wife the best and many years of happiness together.

Comment

You have my condolences, er, I mean congratulations!!! I've been living with my gf for a little over 6 months and I couldn't imagine getting married at this point in my life haha.
          http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
            Sounds way more exciting than what I'm doing.. Congrats

Same here. Congrats guys.

Comment

Congrats brother!
              "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thanks we have been together almost 3 yrs and have talked about it in the past so we decided why not its christmas eve and we got a little one on the way so now the best time we are both really excited

Comment

Good stuff Bro...Handle Your business....It looks like your having the Perfect Christmas...

Welcome to the Married Life....its great

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
                    Good stuff Bro...Handle Your business....
                    Amen to that!! Not enough dudes out there are going about the business of being a MAN.

Congrats Mikey! I wish you and your new family all the best in life bro.

I've been with my old lady for 17 years and I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

Comment

Congrats Mike that is great news. My wife and are expecting our first very soon and it reminds me how nice it is to go through all life's strides with someone very special. You will grow much closer as a married couple, you will think nothing will change...its just a title...but things change....trust me, but as Dirty said I wouldn't change it for the world.

One question though?

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                      were having a little together at the house
                      How was I supposed to read this...was it

A) "Were having a little together at the house"...translation....cue the Lala Song Player - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe (Single Version) by Barry White were going to have a little together TIME at the house.

B) "Were having a little together at the house"...translation...were having a little GET together at the house, then when people leave we'll cue the Barry White.

Either way I knew what you meant...or at least I made up my mind as such!!

Comment

I agree with Dirty Mike and Joe. Married life is a great thing bro! Congratulations!!!!!

I am also glad to see you step up and with a child on the way. I wish you the best future and I am glad that you are sharing all of this with US, your RTB family!

Pics are a must!!!

Comment

Congrates, Im not married but have been with my gf for 8yrs and have two kids, things change after kids man. You will find out what im talkin about...lol

Comment

being married is either the most wonderful thing in the world, or the most horrible, depressing time LOL. you get a little of both when your married lmao. congratulations, and best of luck!!

Comment

Congratulations Mike , happiness and wedded bliss with your new bride

Merry Christmas

Lar M
                              Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X