RTB Inspired Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTB Inspired Christmas.

Thought I would post a pic of our tree. I knew exactly what colour ornaments to get when I found out the girlfriend wanted a white tree, it's our first tree so I guess thats appropriate. Can we use it next year though ? lol. I'm gonna leave it up till I get my shirts in and get another shot.

Wicked cool present for me...

and finally, the Santa Trapper 2000. It uses realistic flame and heat technology to trick Santa and humanely trap him till you are ready to sort your loot. I think I may have loaded the cookie bin improperly though cause it didn't work. That or it's just a scam product.

Merry Christmas!!
    Mat.

Re: RTB Inspired Christmas.

Merry Christmas, mat.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dangles; 12-25-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

lol @ santa trapper 2000

Comment

santa trapper everyone knows with a wiggle of his nose he can disapper is the fire place magic proof mat lol

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
          santa trapper everyone knows with a wiggle of his nose he can disapper is the fire place magic proof mat lol
          You know I had a feeling I should have grabbed the magic proofing option when we bought it but the girlfriend thought it was a scam, like undercoating. Well here I sit, Santaless and my cars undercarriage is rusting through, thanks hun!

Mat.

Comment

Let me know if you catch him, I want some of his magic dust. If it can make reindeer fly I wonder what else it can do...
            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
              lol @ santa trapper 2000
              I agree fully.
              Now, if you can just get your Boas to wrap around the tree like garland...

Mark

Comment

lol thats great.

Comment

Originally posted by Markm0723 View Post
                  I agree fully.
                  Now, if you can just get your Boas to wrap around the tree like garland...

Mark
                  ROFL Thats the pic I was trying to get. Ok I took my second smallest boa and placed her at the top, she has been on branches many a time and even has two of her very own to climb on which she does for three straight days before feeding. No sooner was she up there than she decided she HATED Christmas and hissed directly at me for the first time ever. For some reason my instinct was to immediately reach out and get her off of it...turns out it was actually the right thing to do (thought I was gettin tagged didn't ya?). She calmed down immediately and I'm convinced she was yelling at me for putting her on this weird, bright, scratchy thing. Then she realized we have a cat, boas can be VERY fast lol she almost jumped out of my hand and now she is definitely hungry.

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                    ROFL Thats the pic I was trying to get. Ok I took my second smallest boa and placed her at the top, she has been on branches many a time and even has two of her very own to climb on which she does for three straight days before feeding. No sooner was she up there than she decided she HATED Christmas and hissed directly at me for the first time ever. For some reason my instinct was to immediately reach out and get her off of it...turns out it was actually the right thing to do (thought I was gettin tagged didn't ya?). She calmed down immediately and I'm convinced she was yelling at me for putting her on this weird, bright, scratchy thing. Then she realized we have a cat, boas can be VERY fast lol she almost jumped out of my hand and now she is definitely hungry.

Mat.
                    At first I was going to say maybe she's Pagan, but the Winter's Solstice is often celebrated with a Yule Tree, so maybe she's Jewish, and would have preferred a menorah.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X