Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***For THOSE WHO BOUGHT SHIRTS/HOODIES...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***For THOSE WHO BOUGHT SHIRTS/HOODIES...

If you bought a shirt or hoodie and have received your order PLEASE let me know here on this thread...

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/rtb...their-way.html

So i can mark you off as received!

For those of you who STILL have not received you shirts or hoodies...i would like to show you this...

What happened that day was, i was NOT able to get them to scan each package so i could get a detailed reciept with everyones addies on it...instead due to the amount of people that were in line (about 20-22) they made me BUY the PRIORITY STAMPS and apply them to the packages myself and then give it to them once i was done...I wanted to show you that I DID BUY ALL THE STAMPS FOR THE PACKAGES...and would like for everyone to KNOW that I SENT OUT ALL the packages! I have been getting PMs DAILY on how peoples shirts and hoodies have not been received and it HURTS ME TO THE CORE to know that i am helpless here...i can't do anything about it...its now in the hands of the post office and its boils my blood, that everyone paid $4.95 3-5 day PRIORITY SHIPPING and it has been MORE than 2 weeks now and still some of you have not received your packages...AGAIN>>>I'M SORRY!!!!!...I dont know what to do.
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: ***For THOSE WHO BOUGHT SHIRTS/HOODIES...

I received everything we ordered bro.

As far as anyone who has not received theirs yet. I hope that they all understand how far backed up the US Postal Service is right now and that it is in no way, shape, or form by any means your fault.

Thanks again for everything you did for this project!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Bebo, in NO WAY is this YOUR fault. I just hope the orders arrive soon.

Comment

It sux that you're getting so much stress from something that was supposed to be a fun way to help the forums. I hope this thread will stop the PM's because it truly is not your fault things are slow. You have been extremely transparent and trustworthy throughout the whole process, there really isn't anything else you can do at this point, we all just have to wait and thats it.

Mat.

Comment

I got all of mine! Thanks E!

Comment

I got mine. I agree what everyone said. You did a great thing for everyone and should not get stress for it. What day did you drop everything off? My date stamp was 12/23 and I thought you got them out the week before. Maybe they just are taking thier time sending them out and they are not in transit. David Tetreault

Comment

Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post
              I got mine. I agree what everyone said. You did a great thing for everyone and should not get stress for it. What day did you drop everything off? My date stamp was 12/23 and I thought you got them out the week before. Maybe they just are taking thier time sending them out and they are not in transit. David Tetreault
              Thanks gang..it's not that i am stressing out as much as i FEEL REALLY BAD that people STILL HAVE NOT received their things.

THE 23rd???? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? If you look at the receipt i sent everything out the day after i got the shirts on the 17th during my lunch hour at work. I had to buy all the Priority Stamps and place them on the envelopes with the help of my co-worker that went with me to the post office...and then i gave them to them. (post office employees) You can even call them, they know me there by now after going there to send out the Calendars. You can talk to Beverly.

Here are the pics of the envelopes having the stamps put on them THAT DAY of the 17th..and then placing them on the counter to give them to Bev.

I can't believe they would wait till the 23rd to send them out! The told me EVERYTHING would go out that day!

again gang..i am NOT in anyway complaining about the PMs that i am getting...whats bugging me is that i just feel bad that i can't do anything about it and also wish i could of shot a pic of everyones envelope so i could have proof that they DID go out and i could use that against the post office if the packages got lost. All i have is the total priority stamps i bought.
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

I got mine just a few days after you sent it. I think I told you that already though.. It didnt quite fit how I liked it but my girlfriend claimed it. Shes worn that thing around a few places and some even recognized Clays logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                  I got mine just a few days after you sent it. I think I told you that already though.. It didnt quite fit how I liked it but my girlfriend claimed it. Shes worn that thing around a few places and some even recognized Clays logo.
                  Well from the looks of your avatar...i know you gangsters like to wear your clothing LOOSE

BAD THING HERE is...i sent yours WAY AFTER i had already sent out the ORIGINAL 56 packages!
                  Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                    Well from the looks of your avatar...i know you gangsters like to wear your clothing LOOSE

BAD THING HERE is...i sent yours WAY AFTER i had already sent out the ORIGINAL 56 packages!
                    Gangster?! lol I was taking a trip to the hard core town of Pratt, KS and decided to smoke a Rocky Patel vintage 1999 connecticut...mmm...those are a good smoke.

I know you sent mine after..thats whats weird about it. They're definately worth the wait for those who are still waiting. You did an awesome job.

Comment

Well honey, I got mine and they both fit and look fantastic! No gangsters here...LOL!

Mine were later arriving than I thought they should have been considering but they are here! Thanks again so much for all your hard work and dedication here---love you, mean it!
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. We had a snow strom that went through town Friday/Saturday. We didn't get mail Friday or Saturday. Monday was the first time we got mail, after the storm. So, I'm guessing the snow/weather is holding up mine. It's snowing again today, so it's hard to say when mine will arrive.

I'll let you know as soon as they get here.

Comment

My T-shirt is here and its awesome. Many thanks Papa, sorry it was such a hassle for ya! :/

Comment

Originally posted by HerperCCC View Post
                            My T-shirt is here and its awesome. Many thanks Papa, sorry it was such a hassle for ya! :/
                            No hassle..just worried is all...and WHICH Chris are you? I have 3 to choose from...lol
                            Ernest

Comment

I'm kind of upset that you even feel the need to have posted the receipt Ernest.

That tells me that people have accused you of not sending them out. And THAT pisses me off.

No, I haven't received mine yet.

Do I doubt they went out? NEVER even occurred to me.

Do I blame you? No, it's Christmas, and USPS is overwhelmed, simple as that.

Since the one package was postmarked the 23rd, I bet what happened is they loaded them all in one big cart, and that cart got shoved in a corner and forgotten for a week. That thought actually makes me feel better. I'd rather have them sitting, forgotten, for a week, than lost in transit this whole time.

Either way Ernest, not your fault. You stepped up and went way above and beyond to produce these shirts, and everyone should just remember that you didn't NEED to do this at all.
                              "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Working...
                              X