PaPa's New Years Night w/Family!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaPa's New Years Night w/Family!...

We had such a great time New Years Eve...My son came down from College and surprised his mom, it was my Senior's B-Day on New Years and nothing like having a couple of beers with family! Hope you enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed the night! IF YOU HAVE PICS OF YOUR NEW YEARS...SHARE THEM HERE!!!

My B-Day boy Jeromie breading the Talapia that we made that night. (pretty cheap..$12 a box and it makes A LOT!!! and it's a fish that taste REALLY CLEAN!)

My College boy Ernie...he was cutting up the stuff to make a BIG SALAD!

My Freshman...Troy Anthony...(we tried for Troy Aikman, but the name didn't go good with Leal ) He was bummed cause he would rather be at home with his earphone headset on and playing X-Box Live with his buddies.

My little Brother Jesse...HE was cooking for a change! I actually took the night off!

Here is one of my and my little bro.

Here is a pic of the "guys" from right to left..a good friend of the family Mariano...Noe our Cuz...Jesse my little bro..and my ugly mug!

Here is one of me and Butter, my brother's Boxer.

and the last pic of me and my cuz Noe (he wanted to look all gangster)

Thanks for the look and i hope u all had a great time on your New Years as well!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: PaPa's New Years Night w/Family!...

You told me Talapia was a nasty, dirty fish when I told you I ate it a couple times a week. Whats up with that?

You're bro's Boxer looks awesome!!

It looks like the whole fam had a GREAT night! You can't beat those my friend!

BTW, I made your Brown Sugar Spare Ribs last night for a get-together we had and it was HUGE HIT! In fact, I had a few extra (we made A LOT) and I had some this morning for breakfast!!

Comment

Nice fam there E. Looks like you all had alot of fun!

Comment

Looks like great Family and friends having a great time !!

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
          You told me Talapia was a nasty, dirty fish when I told you I ate it a couple times a week. Whats up with that?

You're bro's Boxer looks awesome!!

It looks like the whole fam had a GREAT night! You can't beat those my friend!

BTW, I made your Brown Sugar Spare Ribs last night for a get-together we had and it was HUGE HIT! In fact, I had a few extra (we made A LOT) and I had some this morning for breakfast!!
          hehehe...i think i said that cause i was not to fond of it when it was made by someone when i first tried it...when my brother said lets get talapia...i was like..NO WAY MAN! Lets get catfish nuggets instead...he said "I AM PAYING...SO WE GETTIN TALAPIA!" i didn't argue that! It was surprisingly good!

Yeah i love Butter...she is the best dog he has had next to his all white boxer.

Thats awesome man!...they were good huh? I swear, the brown sugar really ties it all together!
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Food and family. Same way I spent New Years. Glad you guys had a great time!
            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

sounds like an awesome new year for you and the family,happy birthday to your boy and hope all is well,your friend......Mike

Comment

looks like it was a blast, nice and chill thats the way it should be glad you had nice one. here I just chilled with my girl and and went to the neighbors to watch that red bull guy jump over a river the off to bed. but the night was nice and chill. thank for sharing your pics E.

Comment

You know what...I don't think I have seen too many pics where you don't have a beer in your hand! Looks like you guys had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post
                    You know what...I don't think I have seen too many pics where you don't have a beer in your hand! Looks like you guys had a good time.
                    Well it turns out that it's a 3-d Tattoo! It makes it look like i am holding a beer! I want you guys to know...i am NOT an Alcoholic! I ONLY drink on special/weekend occasions. and this coming Wed. is going to be a good one!!!
                    Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                      Well it turns out that it's a 3-d Tattoo! It makes it look like i am holding a beer! I want you guys to know...i am NOT an Alcoholic! I ONLY drink on special/weekend occasions. and this coming Wed. is going to be a good one!!!

Yeah buddy--you and I both only drink on special occasions....days that end in Y....Looks like a great time---thanks for sharing with us!
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

ROFL!! Look at all the Texans in their jackets and sweaters!! Awwwe they think it's cold out, thats cute! Awesome pics pappa thanks for sharin!!

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                          ROFL!! Look at all the Texans in their jackets and sweaters!! Awwwe they think it's cold out, thats cute! Awesome pics pappa thanks for sharin!!

Mat.
                          DUDE!!!!....it was like in the MID 50s!!!! THATS Friggin COLD for us Mexicans!!!
                          Ernest

Comment

I wish it was that warm here! It is 6* right now.

Comment

Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post
                              I wish it was that warm here! It is 6* right now.
                              It was in the 70s here today!
                              Ernest

Comment

Working...
                              X