• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No snake ban or pain will come!!!

No Snake Ban or Pain Will Come!
    or:
    You're never too young to hate the HSUS
    by Josh Wolff

This past weekend I took my two boys, 8 and 4, and my nephew, also 8, to a local Reptile Show. The show wasn't that great but it was fun for the kids - here are the only pics I took:

At the show they had some flyers about the "python ban" legislation. After answering many questions about HSUS, politians, special interest groups etc., one of the boys was inspired to say - and I quote, "I'm gonna go to Washington and put this on the Head Bad Guys' desk!" and he proceeded to hand me this homemade flyer of his own:

I figure we haven't tried the old "horses head in the bed" route with these guys yet - just might work!

See - even 8 year olds can figure out who the bad guys are! I didn't have the heart to tell him that Leucistic Monacled Cobras are not on the chopping block - yet.

As an interesting aside: I may have solved all our legislation problems. The boys said that when they got home they were going to sign up to USARK "40 billion times!" With that kind of funding, we can steam roll over the bad guys with ease.

Re: No snake ban or pain will come!!!

That's pretty cute , kids really are something aren't they !!

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I took my 4yr old to the expo in Daytona. Its a awsome....he loved it. I wish it was more than once a year.

Comment

Awe!!!!!!!

Comment

Kids say the darndest things sometimes! A lot of times they're right too!

Comment

how cute lol kids say what they think no holding back my kids r the same

Comment

You should be commended for being such a great educator! What cute kids....and SMART too!
              http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
              X