BW Smith Hot Sauce National Support Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Smith Hot Sauce National Support Group

My name is Clay, and I have been hot sauce free for over a week now.

Okay so I am empty, my dad only has a little left and Erin is down to half a bottle.

THIS IS CRISIS MODE.

I think we all need to band together so we can comfort each other during these trying times.

Erin, your half bottle may not be safe in your home. Better get it under lock and key.

I will admit to the group that I strayed somewhat and tried to get by with that "T" brand hot sauce and it was a complete failure.

I know, I know.. your try to cheat and it comes back to bite you.

BW, you may never make it again, and that hurts the most.
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Re: BW Smith Hot Sauce National Support Group

I'm not sure what's worse...the fact that you are out or that I wasn't able to get a bottle at all.

I think my situation is worse. There's a saying, "better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"

At least you got to love!

Comment

I have removed my half bottle to a secure location, under heightened security. I've hired Blackwater to ensure it's safety, and they have orders to shoot to kill.

I think the real question now is: How do we bring pressure on BW to crank out another batch??
      "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

I agree with Mike here...i didn't get a bottle either...and wishin i had!

Originally posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
        I think the real question now is: How do we bring pressure on BW to crank out another batch??
        are the peppers in season???
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

I'm soo sorry for u guys and I'm sure I will feel ur pain some day. But as of right now I just opened a new bottle.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
            I'm soo sorry for u guys and I'm sure I will feel ur pain some day. But as of right now I just opened a new bottle.lol

We know where you live.
            "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

I also just opened my last bottle last week.

Comment

BW has to make another batch because I'm itching to try this stuff. I'm the queen of spice, I have to flaunt my manlyness by eating ambiguously hot things. I have my picture on a wall where the only other people on it are Thai guys.

Comment

To get you through, find a bottle of Nuckin Futs....I LOVE to burn my face off and a small bottle last me over a year.....LOL

May not be BW's....But the pain is sooooo good

Comment

I so want to try it. I was too late when he had it for sale. I love hot sauce,it goes into everything I eat!!

Comment

Well atleast some of you guys got some. My shipment was returned to BW broken and he didn't have anymore so he refunded my money. I believe I should be first in line to get some since I've been waiting since that last batch. LOL I feel everyone's pain.

Steve

Comment

Hopefully he has more this year. I wonder how he is doing after taking a bite from the copperhead.

Comment

To Quote BW off of Facebook:

"I am going to make another batch this year. I am going to have to see what I can do about shipping in flat rate boxes or something to save folks on shipping. And no more international sales LOL. "

Looks like you'll be out of luck Steve!! But I'll be sure to give you a shout to let you know how good it is

Comment

Well that sure sucks big time...... lol

Steve

Comment

for a small fee, I might be able to arrange delivery for you

Comment

Working...
                              X