• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take care RTB

As the tittle says "Take care RTB" maybe I'll see ya around. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Take care RTB

HUH? You leaving for a while Steve? If you are and you want to stay in contact send me a PM with an e-mail address. Hope everything is ok.

Mat.

Comment

Dude, you leaving?

-Sean in NoCal
      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

yea he stated in another post that he may take a hyenus or however you spell it.
        from what I can tell some of these post were getting about out there and rediculous.
        I understand where he comes from I've had to take time off from time to time.
        Just to get your self refocused and not burned out.
        Steve will be back and we will be here when he is.
        Take it easy Steve.

Comment

sorry to hear you are leaving us.I hope everything is ok,take care and hope to see ya back.....Mike

Comment

maybe it was my chatbox rambling. sometimes I go on and on and on and on..................

I really don't know why everyone keeps leaving but it sucks!

Comment

later dude i'll be in contact ill be sure to send pics when i get my 2 stripes in

Comment

Yes I am taking a leave of absence. I have some obligations to take care of here at RTB first, that I will take care of. Other wise yes I'm out for awhile. Ya all take care.
                Clay I will be in touch.

Comment

Sorry to hear you need to take time away from the Forum Steve

Take care Buddy, no action yet with the girl

I'm gonna have to throw Daddy Scarlet in there

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Hey, good luck with things and you know we'll all be glad to have you back whenever the time comes.
                    sigpic

Comment

I get it brother. Sometimes a person gets jammed up and the thing that once relieved stress become the thing that induces stress.

My problem is I'm not smart enough to see when I'm jammed up.

This forum is a slice of life and in life, people come and people go and all we can do is enjoy them while they're here.

Just know that you have a friend in me bro. That won't ever change...not with miles and not with time.

Comment

You know where I am - will miss you here but I know you're not far away (Technoligically speaking of course since logistically we are on opposite ends of the country!)

You have helped me with so much and I will always be grateful--Love ya, mean it!
                        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Going to miss you alot, Hope all is well and we see you real soon back on this thing. Again thanks for everything you have done and all you have meant to me and this board.
                          Shawn

Comment

Talk to you later Steve
                            "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Talk to ya later Steve. I'm sure I will still be around here. I completely understand. It seems that there are more and more redicilous posts going on here lately but those people don't usually last long in this hobby.

Comment

Working...
                              X