Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"MAN-EATING PYTHON CAUGHT" - graphic pictures!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MAN-EATING PYTHON CAUGHT" - graphic pictures!!

l posted the following in T.C.'s Python Forum; l thought the boaphiles here may "enjoy" it too! ;D

G'day all
    Check out the following link (if you dare! ) to see the contents of a retics stomach that just swallowed a human being!

http://home.att.net/~crinaustin/Snake2.htm

***WARNING - the web page contains graphic photos, NOT for younger viewers!!!***

Re:  "MAN-EATING PYTHON CAUGHT" - graphic pictures

Ooohh my! That is somthing. I always told people that snakes don't like the tast of people but now what am I supos-to tell people. Anyway I got to go I am at work and they don't take kindly to my net-capades lol' Well see ya. This is my 50!!!!!! ;D 8) :-*

Comment

First of all, these photos have NEVER been authenticated, and they have never proven that is was a human inside. If this WAS the case it would have been plastered all over every newspaper in the world and we "herpers" would have gotten a very very bad reputation.

Look upon these photos as "tabloid" information. Interesting? No question about it. Truth? More than likely not!
      To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Yes it is bogus. This bogus picture went around several years ago. Though Conda's and Retics get big enough to and have this picture is a fake. I also posted a response in the Python Forum.

Comment

I could almost guarentee you that this pic is not real. They are a few years old. If you look and the legs of the guy sticking out, notice how clean they are. I would think that they would be a little more slimy and sick looking after being inside the stomach of a snake. not to mention the pics of the snake not cut open it looks like it is a perfect cylinder inside of it...a human body is not that perfectly formed.

Comment

I have ran accross the guy that made these pic's.. he said it was a joke that he made for his mom..(he owned a retic) He thought it would be funny to see the reaction form her... well he posted it on the web site that he usta' have and people thought they where real.. he said that he was almost sued because a new's paper got ahold of it and thought it was real... He said he has learned his lesson.. Now I don't know for sure that this guy was the same guy but he has lots of doctored pic's and they are well done..
            Eric aka...Red

Comment

....Interesting photo, but I agree with Clay.

Comment

Go to www.snopes.com and click on Horrors. They investigate all kinds of myths, hoaxs and urban legands. Then they post what they found out on this website. The website that CRIKEY listed even has a link to snopes.com. There is a lot of interesting other stuff on there as well.

Comment

those pics are completely fake

Those were on Bob Clark's forums a while ago, and they got a lot of responses. 90% of the people there said they were fake. Snopes.com and many other web sites like that have declared that all current pics circulating on the net are most likely fake. The only real one shows a retic eating a man. Or at least trying to. The snake is at least 20 feet long an its mouth is still about 1 foot too narrow to get past the shoulders of a human. The circumference of a full grown males shoulders is an average of 50 inches. Even pointed in, like the snake would eat a human, they are still 42 inches. Retics have about a 23 inch mouth when fully opened. This leaves them about 20 inches shy of eating a human! No way a 30 foot snake could eat a human. A snake would have to be 50 feet long, and then the major story would be about the snake, not the person it ate! These kinds of stories are what gives snakes a bad name!
                  http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Re:"MAN-EATING PYTHON CAUGHT" - graphic pictures!!

Sounds like a job for Moulder and Scully *X-files music plays*

Yup, it's bunk

Comment

Very old myth. My one could take a kid, but I doubt one would ever get past the shoulders of an adult human.

Comment

you have a retic xzylum?????? yea i don't think that it is right and if anything the fellow herpers groups should get together and sue the guy for doctoring the pics up like that and giving something we all love to do a bad reputation that is just stupid and wrong to do because this is the type of stuff the government feeds off of to ban all exotics.

Lee

Comment

[move] OLD POST [/move]

lol soo old, back when i was a snake newbie

Comment

HI,
                            I guess many people are offended by the thought of a snake consuming a human being, yet we have millons of people short chaining Rotweilers , Dobies,and them poor pit bulls. And beating the snot out of them so they are dangerous to society and children
                            We had Rotweiler sometime ago on a Military Base Housing in SC short chained in a open car garage and he was constantly teased by the Neigbors kids until one day he broke the chain on his collar and promptly ripped the face off some 5 y/o kid who probably has nasty scars today. I was surpised how many people tried to rescue that dog who was required by law to be put down.
                            We have special rules for some animals and other's are considered to not be of this earth. no one was suprprised that a dog could do this but they felt he was provoked ,,yet a feeding wild snake causes quite a bit of news reaction even if its not true....
                            doug

Comment

Ya know, i don't know how many times i've seen this picture and how many people ACTUALLY believe them. LOL I know the kid in one of the pictures is from a poor village in whatever country that was and was paid to crawl into a retics stomach so they could take pictures. Interesting to look at though. LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                              X