The CALL TO MIKE TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE AUCTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CALL TO MIKE TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE AUCTION

Well here is the call...here is how i did it...

I needed to figure out of Mike had a Paypal account and if he did, was it a bank account paypal? So i needed to come up with something to get him to tell me...well the ONLY way i figured i would be able to find out was to let Michelle in on it and ask her (sense SHE wears the pants in the house ) So i made up a story and told Mike that my wife was going through my phone bill and found a number she didn't recognize..SHE WANTED TO KNOW WHO IT WAS!!!...so i texted Mike and told him if he could give me Michelle's number to shut my wife up...he did and i tried calling Michelle...well LOW AND BEHOLD...she DIDN"T ANSWER!!!!...so i texted her...NOTHING...i was like crap!!! PLAN B!!!

THERE WAS NO PLAN B!!!!

So i figured...i need to try and make something up...but by then it was to late...Michelle texted me back and i told her i needed Mike to call me...and the rest is history...

Mike i want to say brother...I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER and i hope and pray that this little bit we were all able to raise for you will be enough to get you back on your feet for mean time... I give credit to EVERYONE here for this auction cause if it wasn't for everyone bidding on the items we wouldn't have had a successful Auction for you man...i would ALSO like to give thanks to everyone who donated items for the Auction...it helped so much!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!...

here is the call....

YouTube - zxzxzxzxzxzx
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: The CALL TO MIKE TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE AUCTION

your such an awesome guy E!! do me a favor dont cuss. lol

Comment

man this is awesome I cant believe this place

Once a again, congrats Mike

Comment

E you are a amazing dude and mike i really hope things come around for you. you are a awesome guy and deserve nothing but the best!

Comment

Im new here and very shocked myself by this that was very cool guys esp E you dont see this type of stuff now a days and thats the way it should be look out for each other.Big props to everyone that had a part of the auction and goodluck to you mike and your fam man.Looks like i found a great site and great people to go along with it!!!

Comment

You have me crying on tape...that is the FIRST and ONLY time you will EVER hear that! I didn't think anyone could make this old dirty mick cry! LMBO!

Good stuff bro!

Thanks again to everyone! I love you all!!

Comment

Great job E! And great job for everyone who donated stuff and bought stuff too, they also deserve a pat on the back.

Comment

I hope that helps the Gibson family out a bit !

Lar M
                Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                  I hope that helps the Gibson family out a bit !
                  It does bro...believe me it does. Those who know me know there was an uncertain future but I was going to provide one way or another! Life is CRAZY bro!

Comment

Wow! Just wow!

Hope things get better for you! And that is very nice of u all

Comment

I never realized that a nine minute video of E's fingernails would be so entertaining!

Mike,

I hope this little auction helps you get over the hump man. I know it can be difficult going through hard times, especially if you feel like you don't have anyone you can depend on. Luckily you don't have that problem here!

Comment

Dirty we love ya brother,I'd give ya the shirt of my back if you needed it.

Great Job E and everyone that took part.

Comment

Simply Amazing! Don't know what else to say.

Comment

I don't know if your improv is the best PaPa but nice work on the prank!!

Hope it all helps you out Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
                              I don't know if your improv is the best PaPa but nice work on the prank!!

Hope it all helps you out Mike!
                              at the time Mike called...i was trying to figure out "PLAN B"...but there was NO PLAN B...so i had to try and come up with something...and the problem with me is I STINK AT LYING!!! Thats why i DON'T DO IT!!! I can get caught holding ACES EVERYTIME!

I'm glad everyone liked it...glad everyone participated in one way or another...and MOSTLY GLAD we could help out Mike!
                              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                              X