Tinley Park Event 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinley Park Event 2015

So me and my girlfriend are so looking forward to going to tinley park next month, yippee lol.. Besides that i am waiting to see all the goodies that everyone will have and this time i`m getting the v.i.p passes. I also will be getting more cages from Jeff and i spoke to brain from snakebytes tv and he will be there again. Hopefully we get to chit chat again and i`m also hoping that Corey comes with him.

Is anyone else going, maybe we could meet up and have a great time....
    sigpicJrock23

Re: Tinley Park Event 2015

I'd love to check out Tinley some year. Maybe I can correlate it with a visit to the fam up in Wisconsin one of these times.

Comment

Originally posted by Joba1972 View Post
      I'd love to check out Tinley some year. Maybe I can correlate it with a visit to the fam up in Wisconsin one of these times.
      October is the better show. Just sayin'.
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
        October is the better show. Just sayin'.
        Thanks for the tip! Also a better time of year to be in the Upper Midwest

Comment

I think I'll probably miss the March show this time around. It's cool, and I would definitely go if I was closer, but it's hard to justify the driving back and forth and the cost of hotels for a smaller show. I won't miss October though, that's the real party.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X