Ideas & purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas & purchases

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful day.

Well I have been searching alot of different websites looking for some items, or snakes if I may say. I know it's the offspring time and I see or notice that many people and breeders are holding on the there females. I totally understand why, but just this once I need a few. Or they may just be sold out and out of stock LOL. But I'm looking to spend some cash, I may be putting my foot in my mouth cause hopefully everything go's well on trying to buy a house, but hoping for good news who know. But anyway I'm looking for a jaguar carpet python, a green anaconda, definitely a pink line argentine boa, jungle motley boa, DH sunglow boa, maybe even some albino's. Maybe juveniles and adults. Hopefully I can do a breeding project this year but I need a few of these snakes. I was think about putting my argentine boa with my BCI because they both are ready to breed. Definitely need a female Jaguar carpet python put with my jungle carpet python. But to make it simple I'm be looking to do some pairing. But some places and expo's in my area dnt have what in looking for. some I was thinking if everyone know of someone. I know Zamora & Tom & Star might have something. I can say things have been kind of interesting, I've helped out a buddy with his BPs and guided an friend on breeding corn snakes awhile back. So now the that's all set. It's time to get back to business. Tinley park a long wait but if I have to I will wait. I thought about breeding my retic but I don't have a female LOL. My brain is storming with so many ideas and building cages but I will see jeff in October. Sorry for the long post....
    sigpicJrock23

Re: Ideas & purchases

I should have in the next 2 to 4 weeks I hope, BCI normal het albinos, DH sunglows, ( Hypo’s het albino ) albinos, sunglows, Northern Brazilian BCC and Dumeril boas. I already have these BCI baby’s 2 normal het albinos, 5 hypo’s het albino possible het jungles, 6 hypo jungles het albino.

take care
    Tom

Comment

All I have left are hypos and hypo jungles...all females. Let me know if you're interested.
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Ok Tom, and Zamora I would love to see pics of what you have left
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Working...
        X