Auction 10 - 1.1 Poss. Super Hypo ph Sharp & Motley ph Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction 10 - 1.1 Poss. Super Hypo ph Sharp & Motley ph Sharp

Bidding begins Friday, September 25th @ 12:00 am and ends on Saturday, October 18th @11:00 pm Eastern Time.

All bidding on this item will only be accepted on this thread and the last bidder with an 11:00 pm timestamp on October 3rd wins the item. Payments are to be paid directly to Zam/Berkeley via PayPal: [email protected] within 72 hours of the auctions close. Buyer is then responsible for arranging shipping or delivery. Weather permitting and at the buyer’s expense unless otherwise stated.

Good luck and have fun!

1.0 Motley ph Sharp and 0.1 Poss. Super Hypo ph Sharp (in shed) donated by Angelina Smith

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Atrayu; 09-28-2015, 01:16 AM.

Re: Auction 10 - 1.1 Poss. Super Hypo ph Sharp & Motley ph Sharp

Is there a minimum bid on the auction items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure how my Arab was added to the pics. I apologize. He is not a part of the package

Comment

No minimum bid unless otherwise stated @RayJ

Comment

Auction end dates have been moved to October 17th @ 11:00pm Eastern time in an effort to bring about the best possible outcome for Zam. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and participation!

Comment

bump..a..bump
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

It's taking so much will power for me to not bid on these guys right now...repeat to self, "You don't have room. You need to sell the 2015 litter. You don't have room. But that motley...no! Bad self! You don't have room!"
              “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -DA
              www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                It's taking so much will power for me to not bid on these guys right now...repeat to self, "You don't have room. You need to sell the 2015 litter. You don't have room. But that motley...no! Bad self! You don't have room!"
                I know what you mean...though I'm more tempted by your little one...

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle7206 View Post
                  I know what you mean...though I'm more tempted by your little one...
                  Well, if you bid on mine and I bid on these that means everyone wins right? lol. I'll have the three month quarantine time to invent space in SnakeTown.
                  “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -DA
                  www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                    Well, if you bid on mine and I bid on these that means everyone wins right? lol. I'll have the three month quarantine time to invent space in SnakeTown.
                    I wish I could...sorry, I just have all I can deal with already. Hope they all find good people to hug on though.

Comment

@Zaphod which auction # is your donation?

Comment

Dooo iiit! Lol

Comment

One more day

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.smith View Post
                            @Zaphod which auction # is your donation?
                            Auction #2 is Zaphod's adorable donation...you need to clear some msg's out of your private msg inbox so ppl can contact you privately, very limited storage here.

Comment

This auction is closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X